Jimmy's Discussions (203)

Discussions Replied To (203) Replies Latest Activity

"What if Christ was merely a mortal human being that simply had a physiological confi…"

Jimmy replied Jun 28 to What did Jesus get right? And what was wrong?

88 Jul 3
Reply by Gallup's Mirror

"I don't believe that shamanism has anything to do with a "placebo effect." The plant…"

Jimmy replied Jun 24 to Shamans

13 Jun 24
Reply by Jimmy

"What I've noticed is that most people, theists and atheists alike, usually have no e…"

Jimmy replied Jun 12 to Shamans

13 Jun 24
Reply by Jimmy

"Thanks for the feedback and advice, MikeLong. You're right. Some of my posts have ra…"

Jimmy replied Jun 12 to Origins of Religion- Another Angle?

16 Jun 12
Reply by Jenna Garcia

"@Ed Just curious. Are you deleting the posts I've left or is it the MODs?  I really…"

Jimmy replied Jun 11 to Origins of Religion- Another Angle?

16 Jun 12
Reply by Jenna Garcia

"I'll quote Davis here:  I'm not saying Davis "doesn't get it." I said I may be inter…"

Jimmy replied Jun 9 to What if Belief in a Higher Power is Not Belief in Anything Supernatural?

107 Jun 9
Reply by Jimmy

"If they weren't the same, then what is the difference aside from one universe being…"

Jimmy replied Jun 9 to What if Belief in a Higher Power is Not Belief in Anything Supernatural?

107 Jun 9
Reply by Jimmy

"Well, yes, I meant laws of physics that are unavoidable in a predeterministic univer…"

Jimmy replied Jun 7 to What if Belief in a Higher Power is Not Belief in Anything Supernatural?

107 Jun 9
Reply by Jimmy

"I'm not confusing the two. I deliberately stayed away from using the word "determini…"

Jimmy replied Jun 7 to What if Belief in a Higher Power is Not Belief in Anything Supernatural?

107 Jun 9
Reply by Jimmy

"Einstein was a hard determinist. Would some people have a problem with calling this…"

107 Jun 9
Reply by Jimmy

RSS

Blog Posts

People

Posted by ɐuɐz ǝllǝıuɐp on July 28, 2014 at 10:27pm 0 Comments

Services we love

We are in love with our Amazon

Book Store!

Gadget Nerd? Check out Giz Gad!

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

In need a of a professional web site? Check out the good folks at Clear Space Media

© 2014   Created by Dan.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service