Jimmy's Discussions (232)

Discussions Replied To (232) Replies Latest Activity

"@Unseen You're missing the point. Sure, you can disbelieve in leprechauns, but the f…"

Jimmy replied 1 hour ago to Atheism is a belief... don't say it aint. It's a belief in non-existence of god.

138 1 hour ago
Reply by Jimmy

"@unseen The fact of the matter is we truly cannot rule out anything. Sure, leprecha…"

Jimmy replied on Thursday to Atheism is a belief... don't say it aint. It's a belief in non-existence of god.

138 1 hour ago
Reply by Jimmy

"The average competent English speaker? There's no such thing. Theists aren't compete…"

Jimmy replied on Thursday to Atheism is a belief... don't say it aint. It's a belief in non-existence of god.

138 1 hour ago
Reply by Jimmy

"@Unseen  The way I always hear Matt Dillahunty talking about this is there's disbel…"

Jimmy replied on Wednesday to Atheism is a belief... don't say it aint. It's a belief in non-existence of god.

138 1 hour ago
Reply by Jimmy

"@Simon Paynton I don't believe in God ≠ I believe there are no Gods unless you're a…"

Jimmy replied on Wednesday to Atheism is a belief... don't say it aint. It's a belief in non-existence of god.

138 1 hour ago
Reply by Jimmy

"How 'bout defining atheism as the rejection of theistic claims. Would you agree on t…"

138 1 hour ago
Reply by Jimmy

"Mo Trauen, most theists don't dwell long enough on words to be able to know the diff…"

138 1 hour ago
Reply by Jimmy

"You know they're a troll when they don't engage in a thread they start. I don't usua…"

Jimmy replied on Tuesday to Atheism is a belief... don't say it aint. It's a belief in non-existence of god.

138 1 hour ago
Reply by Jimmy

"The video tried to separate the laws of physics from God as though a God isn't invol…"

Jimmy replied Jul 28 to What does the arguement from Fine-tuning say about God?

24 Jul 30
Reply by Pope Beanie

"The funniest part about the argument from fine-tuning is that the only vantage point…"

Jimmy replied Jul 28 to What does the arguement from Fine-tuning say about God?

24 Jul 30
Reply by Pope Beanie

RSS

© 2016   Created by umar.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service