Wassabi's Discussions (105)

Discussions Replied To (80) Replies Latest Activity

"I wish we could just lift the USA up, move it across the Atlantic, and set it down i…"

Wassabi replied Sep 29 to Restricted mass murder in the name of religion as opposed to a holocaust under secularism

8 Oct 1
Reply by TJ

"people do chnage their mind. most of us though do turn out like our parents. i had a…"

Wassabi replied Jul 23 to The Backfire Effect — It's why you can't change a Christian's or Trump follower's mind...and they can't change yours

60 Jul 31
Reply by Pope Beanie

"You're wrong about the bulldozing too, but never mind. The situation could be compar…"

Wassabi replied Jul 9 to israel- i need to vent

72 Jul 9
Reply by TJ

"why do hate facts so much? why do you keep reiterating lies about dicrimination of a…"

Wassabi replied Jul 8 to israel- i need to vent

72 Jul 9
Reply by TJ

"i'm sorry not enough israelies died to quiet your consience. I honestly don't get th…"

72 Jul 9
Reply by TJ

"@pope BeanieWho said ALL Palestinians were wicked?? What is this liberal fixation on…"

72 Jul 9
Reply by TJ

"like i said Beanie - wonderful impression of a fish. and by the way - "As long as oc…"

Wassabi replied Jul 3 to israel- i need to vent

72 Jul 9
Reply by TJ

"Iv'e had my share of these discussions, and they tend to run the same course. when e…"

72 Jul 9
Reply by TJ

"there's no problem with critique - as long as you don't make stuff up. as far as isr…"

72 Jul 9
Reply by TJ

"Davis, after writing a detailed response to every one of your accusations i see you'…"

72 Jul 9
Reply by TJ

RSS

Events

Blog Posts

Pisces - the fishes

Posted by Brad Snowder on December 3, 2016 at 2:07pm 0 Comments

They're Here

Posted by Jake LaFort on November 29, 2016 at 11:54am 20 Comments

Services we love!

© 2016   Created by umar.   Powered by