Wassabi's Discussions (103)

Discussions Replied To (79) Replies Latest Activity

"people do chnage their mind. most of us though do turn out like our parents. i had a…"

Wassabi replied 11 hours ago to The Backfire Effect — It's why you can't change a Christian's or Trump follower's mind...and they can't change yours

27 3 hours ago
Reply by Unseen

"You're wrong about the bulldozing too, but never mind. The situation could be compar…"

Wassabi replied Jul 9 to israel- i need to vent

72 Jul 9
Reply by TJ

"why do hate facts so much? why do you keep reiterating lies about dicrimination of a…"

Wassabi replied Jul 8 to israel- i need to vent

72 Jul 9
Reply by TJ

"i'm sorry not enough israelies died to quiet your consience. I honestly don't get th…"

72 Jul 9
Reply by TJ

"@pope BeanieWho said ALL Palestinians were wicked?? What is this liberal fixation on…"

72 Jul 9
Reply by TJ

"like i said Beanie - wonderful impression of a fish. and by the way - "As long as oc…"

Wassabi replied Jul 3 to israel- i need to vent

72 Jul 9
Reply by TJ

"Iv'e had my share of these discussions, and they tend to run the same course. when e…"

72 Jul 9
Reply by TJ

"there's no problem with critique - as long as you don't make stuff up. as far as isr…"

72 Jul 9
Reply by TJ

"Davis, after writing a detailed response to every one of your accusations i see you'…"

72 Jul 9
Reply by TJ

"There's an old saying in Judaism - "One who is merciful towards the wicked will end…"

72 Jul 9
Reply by TJ

RSS

© 2016   Created by umar.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service