LyndsayJF's Discussions (20)

Discussions Replied To (16) Replies Latest Activity

"Thank you so much for sharing. :) I think it's awesome that you've raised your child…"

LyndsayJF replied May 3, 2012 to Hello

63 May 14, 2012
Reply by Blaine Leavitt

"TThat used to happen to me too. I was "raised in the faith." I've been an atheist fo…"

LyndsayJF replied Mar 12, 2012 to Old Habits Die Hard

23 Mar 15, 2012
Reply by SteveInCO

"I'm not sure how we could know that! I know that my attitude toward sex is a lot hea…"

LyndsayJF replied Sep 26, 2011 to As an atheists are we more passionate when it comes to sex compare to the theists?

19 Sep 27, 2011
Reply by Helen Pluckrose

"It's awesome that you're using your experience to help others!   Good for you for sp…"

LyndsayJF replied Sep 21, 2011 to Hello, Im Jehiah an ex- Jehovah's Witness

4 Sep 27, 2011
Reply by Jehiah Tonnesen

"I think posting things on Facebook where they can see them, but not directing the qu…"

LyndsayJF replied Sep 21, 2011 to My little half brothers

4 Sep 21, 2011
Reply by LyndsayJF

"One of the things I'm enjoying most about being an atheist now is that I can read bo…"

LyndsayJF replied Sep 16, 2011 to Christianity- Human regression at its finest.

1 Sep 16, 2011
Reply by LyndsayJF

"I'm sorry you were treated that way. How ridiculous that a child would be abused lik…"

LyndsayJF replied Sep 15, 2011 to What is the worst thing that has ever happened to you while being religious?

54 Jun 10, 2013
Reply by Belle Rose

"I wonder if you'd be able to do any volunteer work that wasn't church-related. That…"

LyndsayJF replied Sep 15, 2011 to Fitting In without Conforming

2 Sep 15, 2011
Reply by LyndsayJF

"What a disgusting story. That poor little girl. Those poor people. What's worse? I…"

LyndsayJF replied Nov 9, 2010 to "Twas But a Delusion of Satan." [Aka... "The Devil Made Me Do It."]

13 Nov 15, 2010
Reply by Joli

"My thoughts exactly. Religious people (in my experience, in the U.S.) tend to be so…"

LyndsayJF replied Jun 7, 2010 to An Amusing Conversion Attempt.

11 Jun 7, 2010
Reply by kris feenstra

RSS

Forum

Awe struck

Started by Davis Goodman in Small Talk. Last reply by Virgil 8 minutes ago. 23 Replies

The Shinto Flower among the Weeds of Religion

Started by Cato Rigas in Advice. Last reply by Ward Cressin 5 hours ago. 7 Replies

In Defense of ‘Islamophobia’

Started by Brian Daurelle in Society. Last reply by Erock68la 7 hours ago. 46 Replies

Blog Posts

A Life-Changing Confrontation

Posted by Belle Rose on October 23, 2014 at 2:55am 1 Comment

Life Condensed

Posted by Cato Rigas on October 19, 2014 at 8:30pm 3 Comments

Services we love!

We are in love with our Amazon

Book Store!

Gadget Nerd? Check out Giz Gad!

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

In need a of a professional web site? Check out the good folks at Clear Space Media

© 2014   Created by umar.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service