Michael Marrero's Discussions (10)

Discussions Replied To (10) Replies Latest Activity

"There is no question that stricter gun laws would reduce gun violence, but it would…"

Michael Marrero replied Jul 29, 2012 to Batman Theater Slaughter: Would Gun Control Laws Have Prevented it?

298 Aug 8, 2012
Reply by Richard E. Robertson

"I use to preach tolerance in my younger days, but the older I got the more I realize…"

Michael Marrero replied Jun 17, 2012 to Why tolerate the intolerant - when do we become militant atheists?

109 Jun 25, 2012
Reply by Logicallunatic

"I would say the blatant disregard for the separation of church and state (obviously…"

Michael Marrero replied Jun 17, 2012 to How do you define religious intolerance? Any real world examples or how it has impacted you personally?

81 Jun 18, 2012
Reply by Suzanne Olson-Hyde

"Tell your boss about the coworker. That kind of talk doesn't belong in the workplace…"

Michael Marrero replied Apr 10, 2012 to Introducing myself

12 Apr 10, 2012
Reply by Geoff

"Honestly, I think the weight of holding something like this in can be harmful in the…"

Michael Marrero replied Jul 7, 2011 to Coming Out to Friends and Family, How Did You Do It?

26 Jul 14, 2011
Reply by Danielle Van Eeckaute

"I immediately donated all my worldly possessions after reading the OP's post. I mean…"

Michael Marrero replied Jul 7, 2011 to Science Proves God

748 Dec 30, 2011
Reply by Matthew

"Yeah for the most part that is the reason most people drink."

Michael Marrero replied Jul 7, 2011 to Alcohol: do people genuinely 'like' the taste?

81 Dec 12, 2013
Reply by Nerdy Keith

"Numbers 3 and 4 can not be proven. I'm sure you know that a lack of an answer does n…"

Michael Marrero replied Jul 7, 2011 to Science Proves God

748 Dec 30, 2011
Reply by Matthew

"I genuinely enjoy the taste of certain beers and whiskeys. In the beer department is…"

Michael Marrero replied Jul 7, 2011 to Alcohol: do people genuinely 'like' the taste?

81 Dec 12, 2013
Reply by Nerdy Keith

"I found out about it on the r/atheism subreddit."

Michael Marrero replied Jul 7, 2011 to How did YOU find ThinkAtheist?

155 Jan 24, 2013
Reply by Sarah Jane Hall

RSS

Services we love!

We are in love with our Amazon

Book Store!

Gadget Nerd? Check out Giz Gad!

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

In need a of a professional web site? Check out the good folks at Clear Space Media

© 2014   Created by umar.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service