Linda's Discussions (10)

Discussions Replied To (9) Replies Latest Activity

"In my opinion you are wrong. If you get the chance are inclined, I hope you will do…"

Linda replied Apr 4 to 'Going Clear' Scientology and the Prison of Belief (HBO documentary produced by Alex Gibney)

13 Apr 20
Reply by Pope Beanie

"Wow, I watched it too. I'm no expert but it sounds like he's speaking part Scientolo…"

Linda replied Apr 2 to 'Going Clear' Scientology and the Prison of Belief (HBO documentary produced by Alex Gibney)

13 Apr 20
Reply by Pope Beanie

"Thank you for recommending that. I've was aware of this video, but never got around…"

Linda replied Apr 1 to 'Going Clear' Scientology and the Prison of Belief (HBO documentary produced by Alex Gibney)

13 Apr 20
Reply by Pope Beanie

"I can help with you with that lol. I'll send you a friend request lol."

Linda replied Apr 1 to Is Christianity a cult

60 Apr 9
Reply by Dr. Bob

"Come on peoples, please. I want to see your comments, even if you didn't see the doc…"

Linda replied Apr 1 to 'Going Clear' Scientology and the Prison of Belief (HBO documentary produced by Alex Gibney)

13 Apr 20
Reply by Pope Beanie

"Oooo! Pope Beanie. You are familiar with Miscavige the despot!? Me too. I don't like…"

Linda replied Apr 1 to Is Christianity a cult

60 Apr 9
Reply by Dr. Bob

"rabbit *hole"

13 Apr 20
Reply by Pope Beanie

"First of all, please know that any of the following thoughts I express, are my opini…"

13 Apr 20
Reply by Pope Beanie

"It would be a very bumpy road."

Linda replied May 17, 2012 to Illegal Immigration

50 May 18, 2012
Reply by Unseen

RSS

Events

Services we love!

© 2015   Created by umar.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service