Apple's Discussions (183)

Discussions Replied To (158) Replies Latest Activity

"The old testament depicts God's divine justice, while the new testament reveals his…"

Apple replied Jul 11, 2011 to Old vs New Testament

13 Jul 13, 2011
Reply by David

"I understand what you are saying about the importance of being "open."  It's the rea…"

Apple replied Jul 1, 2011 to Returning T/A member

14 Jul 6, 2011
Reply by Don Leonard

"If you do not believe that gods exist, then you are an atheist.  Atheism is not the…"

Apple replied Jul 1, 2011 to What is Exactly An "Atheist"

124 Jul 14, 2011
Reply by mvitaminx

""Prohibition just caused a huge spike in crime and did nobody any good." And this is…"

Apple replied Jun 27, 2011 to Should dangerous drugs be legalized? What about marijuana..?

17 Sep 11, 2011
Reply by Voiceless

"As others have pointed out earlier, we are attempting to talk about two different su…"

Apple replied Jun 27, 2011 to Do we need to abandon all moral ideologies because we are atheist?

148 Jul 3, 2011
Reply by kris feenstra

"I agree with most of the other posters.  Support her as much as possible.  Tell her…"

Apple replied Jun 24, 2011 to A bit of a predicament

23 Aug 23, 2011
Reply by Jim Meier

"No, this is the wrong way to go about it.  Much more effective would be spreading th…"

Apple replied Jun 24, 2011 to Picking and choosing the right fight - Uproar Over "7 in Heaven Way"

42 Jul 2, 2011
Reply by Nathan Hevenstone

"Wow, I can't even fully place myself in such a situation.  I've always been able to…"

Apple replied Jun 24, 2011 to Advice please!: Atheist family heading into the Lions Den

30 Jun 29, 2011
Reply by Lee Davis

"This is what is so interesting about free thinkers.  We like to look at the practica…"

Apple replied Jun 22, 2011 to Should prostitution be illegal?

124 Jul 11, 2011
Reply by Me

"To be honest I don't think that violence would get us anywhere.  Who or what would w…"

Apple replied Jun 20, 2011 to Violence vs Non-Violence; Where do you stand?

41 Jul 24, 2011
Reply by Kairan Nierde

RSS

Forum

My Grandpa died last week

Started by Physeter in Small Talk. Last reply by Belle Rose 3 hours ago. 12 Replies

How do you cure Insanity???

Started by Belle Rose in Advice. Last reply by Davis Goodman 5 hours ago. 63 Replies

A relapse.....

Started by Belle Rose in Small Talk. Last reply by Unseen 7 hours ago. 7 Replies

The Elephant in the Room...

Started by Belle Rose in Small Talk. Last reply by Belle Rose 8 hours ago. 25 Replies

Services we love!

We are in love with our Amazon

Book Store!

Gadget Nerd? Check out Giz Gad!

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

In need a of a professional web site? Check out the good folks at Clear Space Media

© 2014   Created by umar.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service