M's Discussions (442)

Discussions Replied To (402) Replies Latest Activity

"I checked it out at the library in my small town while my children were participatin…"

M replied Jul 4, 2013 to OMG, the chicks like the nasty stuff, too!

63 Jul 6, 2013
Reply by Simon Paynton

"Exactly!  I always wanted a bumper sticker that says: "Jesus is dead.  Still."  I ha…"

M replied Jul 3, 2013 to "If you don't accept Jesus as your savior, you're going to burn in Hell!"

35 Jul 11, 2013
Reply by Nina van der Roos

"That one justice probably has insecurities, as well.  May it not determine a law. So…"

M replied Jul 3, 2013 to Is it okay to fire an employee for being too pretty?

106 Apr 18
Reply by Mike Donohoe

"I agree with others: the decision to marry and procreate (or not) are personal and i…"

M replied Jun 29, 2013 to The birds and the bees....to tie the knot.....and offspring....

99 Jul 3, 2013
Reply by Melvinotis

"Someone cannot be fired because their boss wants to hump their leg and the boss' wif…"

M replied Jun 29, 2013 to Is it okay to fire an employee for being too pretty?

106 Apr 18
Reply by Mike Donohoe

"It may be just my own perception, but it seems that the more this country attempts t…"

M replied Jul 27, 2012 to Batman Theater Slaughter: Would Gun Control Laws Have Prevented it?

298 Aug 8, 2012
Reply by Richard E. Robertson

"It's just name-calling.  Sticks and stones and all that.  I say kick him in the shin…"

M replied Jul 27, 2012 to Am I a hypocrite?

46 Aug 16, 2012
Reply by Dale Headley

"I agree.  I'm sure my ideas are considered offensive and incorrect to some, and I wo…"

M replied Jul 27, 2012 to Is it okay for government to throttle free speech for social ends?

44 Jul 28, 2012
Reply by Arcus

"I'd either put that it's private or none, like yourself. "

M replied Jun 29, 2012 to Would you lie in a job interview?

50 Jul 1, 2012
Reply by Freek

"Does masturbating to these girls mean you are going to go out and randomly try to hu…"

M replied Jun 4, 2012 to Question About A Religious Arguments Regarding Sex

118 Jul 10, 2012
Reply by Nerdy Keith

RSS

Forum

Torture Report release today

Started by Unseen in Ethics & Morals. Last reply by Erock68la 20 minutes ago. 123 Replies

Ear-piercing a baby

Started by Simon Mathews in Atheist Parenting. Last reply by Belle Rose 2 hours ago. 6 Replies

Why do we tolerate this?

Started by Belle Rose in Crime and Punishment. Last reply by Pope Beanie 3 hours ago. 25 Replies

In Defense of ‘Islamophobia’

Started by Brian Daurelle in Society. Last reply by Virgil 6 hours ago. 202 Replies

My Grandpa died last week

Started by Physeter in Small Talk. Last reply by Erock68la 8 hours ago. 7 Replies

Blog Posts

Pabst Blue Ribbon to the rescue!

Posted by Ed on December 15, 2014 at 9:33pm 0 Comments

Finally, a cool billboard in Arkansas!

Posted by Ed on December 15, 2014 at 8:21am 2 Comments

Atheist Sites

Services we love!

We are in love with our Amazon

Book Store!

Gadget Nerd? Check out Giz Gad!

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

In need a of a professional web site? Check out the good folks at Clear Space Media

© 2014   Created by umar.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service