archaeopteryx's Discussions (5,849)

Discussions Replied To (5564) Replies Latest Activity

"Regrettably, Michelle Bachmann squeaked through for another 2 years. But surely Sara…"

archaeopteryx replied Nov 9, 2012 to Is there a future for the GOP?

230 Nov 14, 2012
Reply by James Cox

"Speaking of which Nate, this is a great site for staying on top of the political sit…"

archaeopteryx replied Nov 9, 2012 to Is there a future for the GOP?

230 Nov 14, 2012
Reply by James Cox

""If they were dictated, they wouldn't be morals, they would be rules." I LIKE that!"

archaeopteryx replied Nov 8, 2012 to Atheists Cannot be Moral Redux

215 Nov 16, 2012
Reply by Simon Paynton

"Romney et al were so convinced they were going to win, Romney hadn't even written a…"

archaeopteryx replied Nov 8, 2012 to Is there a future for the GOP?

230 Nov 14, 2012
Reply by James Cox

"I would think it would be refreshing, after living in a world of fantasy for so long…"

archaeopteryx replied Nov 8, 2012 to The Theory of Evolution and the Biblical account of Creation - are they compatible?

100 Dec 12, 2013
Reply by Reg The Fronkey Farmer

"There are more old men, but fewer old WHITE men!"

230 Nov 14, 2012
Reply by James Cox

"My expletive deals far more with an excretory function, than with a religious icon!"

archaeopteryx replied Nov 8, 2012 to The Theory of Evolution and the Biblical account of Creation - are they compatible?

100 Dec 12, 2013

"They're not stupid about economics, but they know that most of us are - it's the old…"

230 Nov 14, 2012
Reply by James Cox

"You posted this, Jess, regarding the image above, and apparently changed your mind a…"

100 Dec 12, 2013

"Jessica, if I don't know where my car keys are, which is the more logical scenario -…"

100 Dec 12, 2013

RSS

Forum

What would happen...

Started by Griffin Buckerfield in Small Talk. Last reply by _Robert_ 8 minutes ago. 7 Replies

Sunday Disassembly

Started by Reg The Fronkey Farmer in Society. Last reply by Pope Beanie 2 hours ago. 8 Replies

Blog Posts

Life Condensed

Posted by Cato Rigas on October 19, 2014 at 8:30pm 2 Comments

Cool Vehicle Inspection!

Posted by Ed on October 18, 2014 at 9:03am 2 Comments

Services we love!

We are in love with our Amazon

Book Store!

Gadget Nerd? Check out Giz Gad!

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

In need a of a professional web site? Check out the good folks at Clear Space Media

© 2014   Created by umar.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service