archaeopteryx's Discussions (5,840)

Discussions Replied To (5555) Replies Latest Activity

"Jessica, if I don't know where my car keys are, which is the more logical scenario -…"

archaeopteryx replied Nov 8, 2012 to The Theory of Evolution and the Biblical account of Creation - are they compatible?

100 Dec 12, 2013
Reply by Reg The Fronkey Farmer

"My heart certainly goes out to her. Too late for her, but for others, one day scienc…"

archaeopteryx replied Nov 8, 2012 to Hello

24 Nov 9, 2012
Reply by Blaine Leavitt

"I've posted this before, for those who might be somewhat unclear as to how evolution…"

archaeopteryx replied Nov 8, 2012 to The Theory of Evolution and the Biblical account of Creation - are they compatible?

100 Dec 12, 2013

"Or as my Mother used to say to me as she tucked me lovingly into bed every night, "N…"

archaeopteryx replied Nov 8, 2012 to Terms of exclamation

91 Nov 8, 2012
Reply by archaeopteryx

"So far, Republican Presidents have been elected primarily by old white men - every y…"

archaeopteryx replied Nov 8, 2012 to Is there a future for the GOP?

230 Nov 14, 2012
Reply by James Cox

"Welcome Kat - I'm glad you're here, but sorry for the reason. What is the status of…"

archaeopteryx replied Nov 8, 2012 to Hello

24 Nov 9, 2012
Reply by Blaine Leavitt

"I prefer to think of it as Human, rather than artificial, selection. Whereas Natural…"

100 Dec 12, 2013

"First, we all - you too, Jessica - know Christians to whom all mention of evolution…"

100 Dec 12, 2013

"Jessica - I received a link to a video last Spring from a theist friend. The premise…"

100 Dec 12, 2013

"But Robert, wouldn't one then be just as free to insert a fuzzy pink unicorn? And wh…"

100 Dec 12, 2013

RSS

Blog Posts

People

Posted by ɐuɐz ǝllǝıuɐp on July 28, 2014 at 10:27pm 4 Comments

Services we love

We are in love with our Amazon

Book Store!

Gadget Nerd? Check out Giz Gad!

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

In need a of a professional web site? Check out the good folks at Clear Space Media

© 2014   Created by Dan.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service