onyango makagutu's Discussions (406)

Discussions Replied To (346) Replies Latest Activity

"Good Dr. forgive my asking, maybe you have explained this elsewhere and I didn't see…"

onyango makagutu replied Dec 8, 2014 to The Doctor and the Farmer

403 Jan 31
Reply by Davis Goodman

"Shaun, we are waiting for your answer on what is god before we get to which god and…"

onyango makagutu replied Nov 10, 2014 to Hi atheists

22 Nov 16, 2014
Reply by Elijah Coleman

"I would rather they be allowed to make the choice whether they want to be dispatched…"

onyango makagutu replied Nov 9, 2014 to Three challenging philosophical questions for Atheists (and agnostics, secularists, humanists, progressives)

42 Apr 17
Reply by Kel

"About patient X I said I think it would be fine to pull the plug if there are no sig…"

onyango makagutu replied Nov 9, 2014 to Three challenging philosophical questions for Atheists (and agnostics, secularists, humanists, progressives)

42 Apr 17
Reply by Kel

"Very interesting set of questions. I will have a go at question 2.Trying to lump cap…"

onyango makagutu replied Nov 7, 2014 to Three challenging philosophical questions for Atheists (and agnostics, secularists, humanists, progressives)

42 Apr 17
Reply by Kel

"Chelsey, I have written my answers here."

onyango makagutu replied Nov 7, 2014 to 32 Philosophical Questions

37 Nov 7, 2014
Reply by onyango makagutu

"Robert G Ingersoll wrote The mistakes of Moses which you could find interesting"

onyango makagutu replied Nov 1, 2014 to Book Recommendations?

10 Nov 8, 2014
Reply by Beth

"Money, that is a higher power. "

onyango makagutu replied Oct 30, 2014 to What do you think of Higher Power(s)? Please share.

28 Nov 8, 2014
Reply by Kairan Nierde

"You can't change people's believes, maybe influence them. We do engage with people a…"

onyango makagutu replied Oct 30, 2014 to Should we change people?

15 Nov 2, 2014
Reply by Roberta Upton Cross

"Put this way, as it really is, there is nothing useful in this debate"

onyango makagutu replied Sep 13, 2014 to Fainted on the Cross?

23 Sep 16, 2014
Reply by Stephen Gunn

RSS

Events

Services we love!

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

© 2015   Created by umar.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service