onyango makagutu's Discussions (408)

Discussions Replied To (348) Replies Latest Activity

"Bob, I must say this is one of the best statements you have written in this thread. …"

onyango makagutu replied Jan 8 to The Doctor and the Farmer

403 Jan 31
Reply by Davis Goodman

"The Un one, there is a book by Kurt 2BRO2B where he has this hypothetical world. No…"

onyango makagutu replied Jan 6 to If it became possible to live forever...then what?

21 Jan 9
Reply by Kilana Malakina

"can assholes help not being assholes?"

onyango makagutu replied Jan 5 to Is having a purpose in life of paramount importance?

94 Jan 7
Reply by Ed

"I don't think there is anything in my comment that dismisses religion.  You would wa…"

onyango makagutu replied Jan 5 to Is having a purpose in life of paramount importance?

94 Jan 7
Reply by Ed

"Do people need a purpose to be good? And am not sure this question is a puzzle for a…"

94 Jan 7
Reply by Ed

"I think life has no purpose. It is sufficient just to live. All the striving, desire…"

94 Jan 7
Reply by Ed

"where is Dr. Bob when we need him?"

onyango makagutu replied Dec 15, 2014 to The Doctor and the Farmer

403 Jan 31
Reply by Davis Goodman

"Is there snail heaven? Do they mix with humans? Will donkeys still be beasts of burd…"

onyango makagutu replied Dec 14, 2014 to The Doctor and the Farmer

403 Jan 31
Reply by Davis Goodman

"Hilarious!"

onyango makagutu replied Dec 13, 2014 to The Doctor and the Farmer

403 Jan 31
Reply by Davis Goodman

"Dr. Bob, am still waiting for your answer. I don't think it is possible that you hav…"

onyango makagutu replied Dec 13, 2014 to The Doctor and the Farmer

403 Jan 31
Reply by Davis Goodman

RSS

Events

Services we love!

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

© 2015   Created by umar.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service