onyango makagutu's Discussions (325)

Discussions Replied To (297) Replies Latest Activity

"That all is a chasing after the wind. All labour is in vain for from dust you come a…"

onyango makagutu replied Mar 20 to My Favorite Bible Verse, Please Share Yours !!!!!

40 Mar 26
Reply by Jeremy Myob

"Hey dearest friend, how good to see you here! When am not blogging on my site, I spe…"

onyango makagutu replied Mar 20 to My Favorite Bible Verse, Please Share Yours !!!!!

40 Mar 26
Reply by Jeremy Myob

"Meaningless! Meaningless!" says the Teacher. "Utterly meaningless! Everything is mea…"

onyango makagutu replied Mar 19 to My Favorite Bible Verse, Please Share Yours !!!!!

40 Mar 26
Reply by Jeremy Myob

"Strega  has been very quiet. I too hope she is Ok"

onyango makagutu replied Mar 16 to In Loving Memory of our friend, Suzanne Olsen-Hyde

30 Mar 28
Reply by Hope

"I will miss her."

onyango makagutu replied Mar 16 to In Loving Memory of our friend, Suzanne Olsen-Hyde

30 Mar 28
Reply by Hope

"I have use for this money, If I can't get the priest maybe someone can tell the Temp…"

onyango makagutu replied Mar 13 to Tomas Halik wins $1.83 million Templeton Prize... for stereotyping atheists

2 Mar 13
Reply by Gallup's Mirror

"Oh boy, this is hilarious."

onyango makagutu replied Feb 23 to Eish!!

17 Feb 25
Reply by James Cox

"Maybe you intended it to be."

onyango makagutu replied Feb 11 to Atheist Community?

33 Feb 15
Reply by Gregg R Thomas

"That's fantastic!"

onyango makagutu replied Jan 25 to Proposed Satanic monument revealed for Oklahoma capitol grounds.

9 Jan 26
Reply by Pope Beanie

"I think am close to this more than any other. Since I don't know what is meant by ta…"

onyango makagutu replied Jan 22 to Adopted "-isms"

10 Jan 22
Reply by Kairan Nierde

RSS

Blog Posts

Invictus

Posted by Marinda on September 11, 2014 at 4:08pm 0 Comments

Services we love!

We are in love with our Amazon

Book Store!

Gadget Nerd? Check out Giz Gad!

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

In need a of a professional web site? Check out the good folks at Clear Space Media

© 2014   Created by umar.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service