onyango makagutu's Discussions (426)

Discussions Replied To (361) Replies Latest Activity

"I am still stuck in the 19th century. I am reading Supernatural religion: an inquiry…"

onyango makagutu replied Apr 19 to Books to read in 2015

14 Apr 22
Reply by Stutz

"Do you think resident theist Dr. Bob would agree with this statement that there are…"

onyango makagutu replied Apr 7 to Was Jesus' Body Recovered from the Tomb by His Followers?

74 Apr 18
Reply by James Cox

"Michael, you haven't read the news from other parts of the world it seems to me. A f…"

onyango makagutu replied Apr 7 to Was Jesus' Body Recovered from the Tomb by His Followers?

74 Apr 18
Reply by James Cox

"Michael, was it a prophetic fulfillment or is it trying to make it fit into earlier…"

74 Apr 18
Reply by James Cox

"Let us call it a hypothesis.  For a guy who could calm a storm, why would he need wi…"

74 Apr 18
Reply by James Cox

"I agree with him on this"

onyango makagutu replied Mar 26 to Is Christianity a cult

60 Apr 9
Reply by Dr. Bob

"That is such a good thing to say. "

onyango makagutu replied Mar 19 to "The Four Tenets of Atheism"

228 Apr 17
Reply by James Cox

"Simon, he isn't saying atheists are good people. He saying no one is honestly an ath…"

onyango makagutu replied Mar 17 to "The Four Tenets of Atheism"

228 Apr 17
Reply by James Cox

"wishing the Un One well and see you soon"

onyango makagutu replied Mar 3 to So you know

16 Mar 6
Reply by Unseen

"where it says I your god am a jealous god. That was his show of love. Kind is when h…"

onyango makagutu replied Feb 9 to Man and Superman. How old was Dona Ana in Hell

8 Feb 9
Reply by Unseen

RSS

Events

Services we love!

© 2015   Created by umar.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service