onyango makagutu's Discussions (375)

Discussions Replied To (330) Replies Latest Activity

"Hilarious!"

onyango makagutu replied Dec 13, 2014 to The Doctor and the Farmer

355 yesterday
Reply by Belle Rose

"Dr. Bob, am still waiting for your answer. I don't think it is possible that you hav…"

355 yesterday
Reply by Belle Rose

"Is that statement by the pope infallible? What happens to mosquitoes and is there a…"

355 yesterday
Reply by Belle Rose

"Bob you didn't answer my question. I see you have side stepped it and responded to t…"

onyango makagutu replied Dec 10, 2014 to The Doctor and the Farmer

355 yesterday
Reply by Belle Rose

"Good Dr. forgive my asking, maybe you have explained this elsewhere and I didn't see…"

onyango makagutu replied Dec 8, 2014 to The Doctor and the Farmer

355 yesterday
Reply by Belle Rose

"Shaun, we are waiting for your answer on what is god before we get to which god and…"

onyango makagutu replied Nov 10, 2014 to Hi atheists

22 Nov 16, 2014
Reply by Elijah Coleman

"I would rather they be allowed to make the choice whether they want to be dispatched…"

onyango makagutu replied Nov 9, 2014 to Three challenging philosophical questions for Atheists (and agnostics, secularists, humanists, progressives)

39 Nov 17, 2014
Reply by Ari

"About patient X I said I think it would be fine to pull the plug if there are no sig…"

onyango makagutu replied Nov 9, 2014 to Three challenging philosophical questions for Atheists (and agnostics, secularists, humanists, progressives)

39 Nov 17, 2014
Reply by Ari

"Very interesting set of questions. I will have a go at question 2.Trying to lump cap…"

onyango makagutu replied Nov 7, 2014 to Three challenging philosophical questions for Atheists (and agnostics, secularists, humanists, progressives)

39 Nov 17, 2014
Reply by Ari

"Chelsey, I have written my answers here."

onyango makagutu replied Nov 7, 2014 to 32 Philosophical Questions

37 Nov 7, 2014
Reply by onyango makagutu

RSS

Religion Virus

Services we love!

We are in love with our Amazon

Book Store!

Gadget Nerd? Check out Giz Gad!

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

In need a of a professional web site? Check out the good folks at Clear Space Media

© 2015   Created by umar.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service