onyango makagutu's Discussions (351)

Discussions Replied To (312) Replies Latest Activity

"The why question can't be answered by any group. Theologians haven't answered any qu…"

onyango makagutu replied Jan 7, 2013 to When, How and Why?

47 Jan 9, 2013
Reply by James Cox

"Strega! Now that is a god with a serious problem :)"

onyango makagutu replied Jan 6, 2013 to Well, Then Why Think Atheist?

199 Jan 15, 2013
Reply by kris feenstra

"what a serious poem. I would sleep before the first stanza is done"

199 Jan 15, 2013
Reply by kris feenstra

"David, well, then why think atheist. You must be aware of Descartes, 'I think theref…"

199 Jan 15, 2013
Reply by kris feenstra

"David the good brothers have beaten me to it! There is more counting left to do"

onyango makagutu replied Jan 5, 2013 to Debunking The Bible: The Atheist Challenge - Genesis 1:1

226 Jan 6, 2013
Reply by archaeopteryx

"Dave, You are doing poorly and I know why you are avoiding the question. I have look…"

onyango makagutu replied Jan 5, 2013 to Debunking The Bible: The Atheist Challenge - Genesis 1:1

226 Jan 6, 2013
Reply by archaeopteryx

"Dave, Do you realize you have not settled the god issue. just give the evidence that…"

226 Jan 6, 2013
Reply by archaeopteryx

"Milos you don't make it any easy, do you? Last I checked, there is a problem at word…"

onyango makagutu replied Jan 4, 2013 to Debunking The Bible: The Atheist Challenge - Genesis 1:1

226 Jan 6, 2013
Reply by archaeopteryx

"It appears he was given a free pass at the third word, but lets hold our horses, he…"

onyango makagutu replied Jan 4, 2013 to Debunking The Bible: The Atheist Challenge - Genesis 1:1

226 Jan 6, 2013
Reply by archaeopteryx

"You have maintained the said god in gen 1:1 exists, now this is the deal before we g…"

226 Jan 6, 2013
Reply by archaeopteryx

RSS

Forum

My Grandpa died last week

Started by Physeter in Small Talk. Last reply by Belle Rose 37 minutes ago. 12 Replies

How do you cure Insanity???

Started by Belle Rose in Advice. Last reply by Davis Goodman 2 hours ago. 63 Replies

A relapse.....

Started by Belle Rose in Small Talk. Last reply by Unseen 4 hours ago. 7 Replies

The Elephant in the Room...

Started by Belle Rose in Small Talk. Last reply by Belle Rose 5 hours ago. 25 Replies

Services we love!

We are in love with our Amazon

Book Store!

Gadget Nerd? Check out Giz Gad!

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

In need a of a professional web site? Check out the good folks at Clear Space Media

© 2014   Created by umar.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service