onyango makagutu's Discussions (351)

Discussions Replied To (312) Replies Latest Activity

"Don't misunderstand me, I am glad to be part of the cycle who will ultimately create…"

onyango makagutu replied Jan 15, 2013 to What will the language of the future be like?

12 Jan 15, 2013
Reply by archaeopteryx

"Sadly I will not be there when this future happens but I guess it will be an interes…"

onyango makagutu replied Jan 14, 2013 to What will the language of the future be like?

12 Jan 15, 2013
Reply by archaeopteryx

"To some extent I agree with you, but I think Paul adds a caveat when he says one is…"

onyango makagutu replied Jan 14, 2013 to Hypothetical Question - What would society be like if there were no consequences?

155 Jan 23, 2013
Reply by Cathy Cooper

"Oh well, Yahweh now that you are here, what are this sins against the holy spirit th…"

onyango makagutu replied Jan 14, 2013 to Hypothetical Question - What would society be like if there were no consequences?

155 Jan 23, 2013
Reply by Cathy Cooper

"There is a consequence except it follows much later once we are dead and that is ete…"

onyango makagutu replied Jan 13, 2013 to Hypothetical Question - What would society be like if there were no consequences?

155 Jan 23, 2013
Reply by Cathy Cooper

"it is not possible that there would be no consequences. That is an impossible positi…"

onyango makagutu replied Jan 13, 2013 to Hypothetical Question - What would society be like if there were no consequences?

155 Jan 23, 2013
Reply by Cathy Cooper

"GM this is more than hilarious!  I love the one on gravity and light coming from oth…"

onyango makagutu replied Jan 9, 2013 to How do you deal?

51 Jan 12, 2013
Reply by SteveInCO

"Cori, for some of the god bless you just tell them yes FSM or Odin is good, after a…"

onyango makagutu replied Jan 8, 2013 to How do you deal?

51 Jan 12, 2013
Reply by SteveInCO

"Humor really makes the world go round. "

onyango makagutu replied Jan 8, 2013 to How do you deal?

51 Jan 12, 2013
Reply by SteveInCO

"No I haven't been discriminated at work. My colleagues are all religious but among m…"

onyango makagutu replied Jan 8, 2013 to Have you suffered discrimination at work?

149 Jan 8, 2013
Reply by James Cox

RSS

Forum

Why do we tolerate this?

Started by Belle Rose in Crime and Punishment. Last reply by Pope Beanie 1 hour ago. 32 Replies

A relapse.....

Started by Belle Rose in Small Talk. Last reply by Noel 4 hours ago. 9 Replies

How do you cure Insanity???

Started by Belle Rose in Advice. Last reply by Belle Rose 9 hours ago. 64 Replies

My Grandpa died last week

Started by Physeter in Small Talk. Last reply by Belle Rose 17 hours ago. 12 Replies

Services we love!

We are in love with our Amazon

Book Store!

Gadget Nerd? Check out Giz Gad!

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

In need a of a professional web site? Check out the good folks at Clear Space Media

© 2014   Created by umar.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service