onyango makagutu's Discussions (306)

Discussions Replied To (285) Replies Latest Activity

"Anything that makes us happy here :)"

onyango makagutu replied Jan 18, 2013 to Why sin does not exist--according to what most Christians believe.

12 Jan 19, 2013
Reply by Gallup's Mirror

"David in case you missed the point where I said there was no memo inviting you, you…"

onyango makagutu replied Jan 15, 2013 to Well, Then Why Think Atheist?

199 Jan 15, 2013
Reply by kris feenstra

"The first time I heard something similarly beautiful I was watching a movie, Good wi…"

onyango makagutu replied Jan 15, 2013 to Thoughts on marriage

32 Jan 21, 2013
Reply by Melvinotis

"Don't misunderstand me, I am glad to be part of the cycle who will ultimately create…"

onyango makagutu replied Jan 15, 2013 to What will the language of the future be like?

12 Jan 15, 2013
Reply by archaeopteryx

"Sadly I will not be there when this future happens but I guess it will be an interes…"

onyango makagutu replied Jan 14, 2013 to What will the language of the future be like?

12 Jan 15, 2013
Reply by archaeopteryx

"To some extent I agree with you, but I think Paul adds a caveat when he says one is…"

onyango makagutu replied Jan 14, 2013 to Hypothetical Question - What would society be like if there were no consequences?

155 Jan 23, 2013
Reply by Cathy Cooper

"Oh well, Yahweh now that you are here, what are this sins against the holy spirit th…"

onyango makagutu replied Jan 14, 2013 to Hypothetical Question - What would society be like if there were no consequences?

155 Jan 23, 2013
Reply by Cathy Cooper

"There is a consequence except it follows much later once we are dead and that is ete…"

onyango makagutu replied Jan 13, 2013 to Hypothetical Question - What would society be like if there were no consequences?

155 Jan 23, 2013
Reply by Cathy Cooper

"it is not possible that there would be no consequences. That is an impossible positi…"

onyango makagutu replied Jan 13, 2013 to Hypothetical Question - What would society be like if there were no consequences?

155 Jan 23, 2013
Reply by Cathy Cooper

"GM this is more than hilarious!  I love the one on gravity and light coming from oth…"

onyango makagutu replied Jan 9, 2013 to How do you deal?

51 Jan 12, 2013
Reply by SteveInCO

RSS

Support T|A

Think Atheist is 100% member supported

All proceeds go to keeping Think Atheist online.

Donate with Dogecoin

Members

Forum

Things you hate.

Started by Devlin Cuite in Small Talk. Last reply by Kairan Nierde 17 minutes ago. 96 Replies

Videos

• Add Videos

Services we love

We are in love with our Amazon

Book Store!

Gadget Nerd? Check out Giz Gad!

Into life hacks? Check out LabMinions.com

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

© 2014   Created by Dan.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service