onyango makagutu's Discussions (408)

Discussions Replied To (348) Replies Latest Activity

"Reg, the 3Rs is not a model used here. And I disagree with Dennett. There is no use…"

onyango makagutu replied on Wednesday to Babies Are Not Born Atheists

68 20 hours ago
Reply by Erock68la

"Bob, you say as if you are unaware of the thousands of people deluded into thinking,…"

onyango makagutu replied on Wednesday to Babies Are Not Born Atheists

68 20 hours ago
Reply by Erock68la

"At some point I used to think this was a good course of action, but I have come to b…"

onyango makagutu replied on Tuesday to Babies Are Not Born Atheists

68 20 hours ago
Reply by Erock68la

"Dr. Bob, I agree we all try to teach children things. I oppose religious education i…"

onyango makagutu replied on Tuesday to Babies Are Not Born Atheists

68 20 hours ago
Reply by Erock68la

"I love it."

onyango makagutu replied May 24 to Socratic Method

5 on Tuesday
Reply by Ed

"I am still stuck in the 19th century. I am reading Supernatural religion: an inquiry…"

onyango makagutu replied Apr 19 to Books to read in 2015

14 Apr 22
Reply by Stutz

"Do you think resident theist Dr. Bob would agree with this statement that there are…"

onyango makagutu replied Apr 7 to Was Jesus' Body Recovered from the Tomb by His Followers?

74 Apr 18
Reply by James Cox

"Michael, you haven't read the news from other parts of the world it seems to me. A f…"

onyango makagutu replied Apr 7 to Was Jesus' Body Recovered from the Tomb by His Followers?

74 Apr 18
Reply by James Cox

"Michael, was it a prophetic fulfillment or is it trying to make it fit into earlier…"

74 Apr 18
Reply by James Cox

"Let us call it a hypothesis.  For a guy who could calm a storm, why would he need wi…"

74 Apr 18
Reply by James Cox

RSS

Events

Services we love!

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

© 2015   Created by umar.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service