onyango makagutu's Discussions (306)

Discussions Replied To (285) Replies Latest Activity

"If he looses the lawsuit, can we say that god can't even win a lawsuit. And will he…"

onyango makagutu replied yesterday to God is real...

2 yesterday
Reply by Belle Rose

"Ask her to read letters to Eugenia by D'Holdbach or Superstition in the ages by Jean…"

onyango makagutu replied on Saturday to In need of an believer to atheist "conversion kit"'

27 yesterday
Reply by James Cox

"Micah I don't know whether any of the things we are saying here will make you recons…"

onyango makagutu replied on Thursday to Leaving Think Atheist Sooner Than I Had Imagined

22 on Thursday
Reply by onyango makagutu

"Welcome Selasi."

onyango makagutu replied Apr 7 to I am new

18 on Saturday
Reply by Philip Jarrett

"Welcome to TA"

onyango makagutu replied Apr 1 to Hello

4 Apr 2
Reply by Diane

"Amazing story and wish you well. And welcome to TA. You will find great company here…"

onyango makagutu replied Apr 1 to The Cliche and Typical Hello

25 Apr 3
Reply by Tom Sarbeck

"I don't think I follow. Above a certain altitude my phone never has network coverage…"

onyango makagutu replied Mar 22 to Why are airlines stuck in the electronic middle ages?

29 Apr 1
Reply by Unseen

"Do mobile phones use the same frequency as that used by planes and how would a mobil…"

onyango makagutu replied Mar 22 to Why are airlines stuck in the electronic middle ages?

29 Apr 1
Reply by Unseen

"That all is a chasing after the wind. All labour is in vain for from dust you come a…"

onyango makagutu replied Mar 20 to My Favorite Bible Verse, Please Share Yours !!!!!

40 Mar 26
Reply by Jeremy Myob

"Hey dearest friend, how good to see you here! When am not blogging on my site, I spe…"

onyango makagutu replied Mar 20 to My Favorite Bible Verse, Please Share Yours !!!!!

40 Mar 26
Reply by Jeremy Myob

RSS

Support T|A

Think Atheist is 100% member supported

All proceeds go to keeping Think Atheist online.

Donate with Dogecoin

Members

Forum

A fun test for all you ex-Christians

Started by Emperor Milos in Music. Last reply by Gallup's Mirror 41 minutes ago. 3 Replies

Videos

• Add Videos

Services we love

We are in love with our Amazon

Book Store!

Gadget Nerd? Check out Giz Gad!

Into life hacks? Check out LabMinions.com

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

© 2014   Created by Dan.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service