Peter Nichols's Discussions (8)

Discussions Replied To (8) Replies Latest Activity

"Wow... that's some pretty... "special" thinking there. A child of God indeed."

Peter Nichols replied Nov 18, 2009 to Why not make our own Petroleum? (from rapture ready)

3 Dec 15, 2009
Reply by CthulhuRisen

"Wow... :P What have we been doing? If only we threw off the shackles of the ancient…"

Peter Nichols replied Nov 18, 2009 to Evolution is a very flawed theory

38 Dec 16, 2009
Reply by Dave G

"A swift backhand across the cheek? And it wasn't so much as a personal relationship…"

Peter Nichols replied Nov 18, 2009 to You never had a personal relationship with jesus!

75 Aug 15, 2011
Reply by Eric Rohn Estes

"Just wait until an unbalanced person who happens to not believe or can be vaguely sh…"

Peter Nichols replied Nov 18, 2009 to Religiously motivated murder and the media

3 Nov 18, 2009
Reply by Peter Nichols

"It would amuse me if they used it more often, rather than just to afford special pri…"

Peter Nichols replied Nov 18, 2009 to "As a Christian..."

53 Feb 18, 2010
Reply by Shine

"Sure... hive minded atheism... a pity we don't just have a single text resource we t…"

Peter Nichols replied Nov 18, 2009 to You can start by having an original thought you hive minded atheist drones.

16 Dec 6, 2009
Reply by Aaron Burgoyne

"1. If anything"God" is anti-American with the secularism that is imposed in their co…"

Peter Nichols replied Nov 18, 2009 to Veiled Threat of Violence on Anti-Atheist Billboard... Can You see it?

64 Apr 29, 2010
Reply by M

"If all my friends will be there in hell, Why would I want to go to heaven where I wi…"

Peter Nichols replied Nov 18, 2009 to Crazy Theist Discussion Post on Facebook: "Convert to Christianity or go to Hell!"

77 Oct 3, 2010
Reply by Jennifer Hall

RSS

Services we love

We are in love with our Amazon

Book Store!

Gadget Nerd? Check out Giz Gad!

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

In need a of a professional web site? Check out the good folks at Clear Space Media

© 2014   Created by Dan.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service