Janelle Campbell's Discussions (62)

Discussions Replied To (55) Replies Latest Activity

"Alright, I had to come back and correct myself!  In hindsight I agree wholeheartedly…"

Janelle Campbell replied Jan 8, 2011 to Corporal Punishment - Parenting? or Child Abuse? Opinions Please

79 Jan 17, 2011
Reply by Heather Spoonheim

"I am in favor of sustainable farms that do not torture their animals before slaughte…"

Janelle Campbell replied Jan 7, 2011 to Do The Ends Justify The Means? PETA offers Money To Church for Advertisement

34 Jan 9, 2011
Reply by Dave G

"I'm for animal rights, and I agree with the intent of PETA however I do not like PET…"

Janelle Campbell replied Jan 7, 2011 to Do The Ends Justify The Means? PETA offers Money To Church for Advertisement

34 Jan 9, 2011
Reply by Dave G

"I agree with much of what you on have to say on principle however unless you've rais…"

Janelle Campbell replied Jan 5, 2011 to Corporal Punishment - Parenting? or Child Abuse? Opinions Please

79 Jan 17, 2011
Reply by Heather Spoonheim

"This is all so new, interesting, and inspiring to me. It also has given me a place t…"

Janelle Campbell replied Jan 5, 2011 to I Just Need to Know, Why are YOU here?

49 Jan 5, 2011
Reply by Mo Trauen

"Haha, I clicked on the answers for atheists section and laughed my ass off.  I think…"

Janelle Campbell replied Jan 4, 2011 to Anyone here ever actually browse through a Christian Forum!?

33 Jan 8, 2011
Reply by Mo Trauen

"I have two, the first is to put together a nest egg.  I started a new job a couple w…"

Janelle Campbell replied Jan 2, 2011 to It's that time again! What's your New Year Resolution?

37 Jan 2, 2011
Reply by Jon Heim

"This is my home in Erie, PA.  I like it here generally, and I can walk to the corne…"

Janelle Campbell replied Dec 29, 2010 to Why do you live (or stay) where you live?

181 Nov 29, 2011
Reply by dd

"A coworker of mine loves that show and I had to vommit in my mouth through two episo…"

Janelle Campbell replied Dec 29, 2010 to Does Anybody Watch the Ancient Aliens TV Series on History Channel?

72 Mar 13, 2011
Reply by Josh Mercer

"I live in in a relatively conservative area in Pennsylvania, there are no abortion c…"

Janelle Campbell replied Dec 29, 2010 to Why do you live (or stay) where you live?

181 Nov 29, 2011
Reply by dd

RSS

© 2019   Created by Rebel.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service