IEatDinosaurMeat's Discussions (147)

Discussions Replied To (139) Replies Latest Activity

""Why?" Response: "Why?" Response: "Why?""

IEatDinosaurMeat replied Feb 2, 2013 to I was recently informed that atheists have no morals. Thoughts?

45 Feb 6, 2013
Reply by Peta M

"Bingo!"

IEatDinosaurMeat replied Feb 2, 2013 to Fellow atheists, what is your take on Dualism?

147 Apr 4, 2013
Reply by Pope Beanie

"I challenge the idea that there are NO consequences. While there is a very basic, pr…"

IEatDinosaurMeat replied Jan 15, 2013 to Hypothetical Question - What would society be like if there were no consequences?

155 Jan 23, 2013
Reply by Cathy Cooper

"And I'm a vegetarian, but I love steak."

IEatDinosaurMeat replied Jul 26, 2012 to I'm not religious, I'm spiritual

193 Jul 27, 2012
Reply by Blaine Leavitt

"IMHO Misty, that is the most apt possible analogy for the situation ever! To argue J…"

IEatDinosaurMeat replied Jun 1, 2012 to The Magdeline Line series

7 Jun 1, 2012
Reply by IEatDinosaurMeat

"I asked what makes them distinct, I didn't criticize you for believing they are di…"

IEatDinosaurMeat replied May 29, 2012 to How could an ex-atheist ever have been an atheist to begin with?

114 Aug 19
Reply by Dan Ashton Lloyd

"It's not a similarity or difference between tree sprites and gods. It is a fact that…"

IEatDinosaurMeat replied May 29, 2012 to How could an ex-atheist ever have been an atheist to begin with?

114 Aug 19

"So far as the credulity is concerned I certainly hope that the tree sprites that see…"

114 Aug 19

"Too true. It's arbitrary looking for reasons why someone would cling to religion. It…"

IEatDinosaurMeat replied May 10, 2012 to My Thoughts on Why Some Don't Give Up Religion

245 Sep 13, 2012
Reply by David Tacy

"Tom or me? I've never worked sales but I couldn't really respond to him with any cer…"

IEatDinosaurMeat replied Apr 23, 2012 to "Where do you get a moral compass from if you don't have a god?"

75 May 27, 2012
Reply by M

RSS

Forum

Stuck in a Rural Redneck town

Started by Demetrius Alcala in Advice 17 seconds ago. 0 Replies

Coming out to parents

Started by Patryk in Advice. Last reply by Demetrius Alcala 39 minutes ago. 2 Replies

Christian school 4th grade "science" quiz

Started by Gallup's Mirror in History, Archaeology, Paleontology. Last reply by Demetrius Alcala 59 minutes ago. 20 Replies

Services we love!

We are in love with our Amazon

Book Store!

Gadget Nerd? Check out Giz Gad!

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

In need a of a professional web site? Check out the good folks at Clear Space Media

© 2014   Created by umar.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service