Denis C's Discussions (39)

Discussions Replied To (30) Replies Latest Activity

"Its going to be a busy day for me I'm going to pick up several new homes and cars th…"

Denis C replied Mar 6, 2011 to Any opinions about May 21, 2011?

196 Dec 6, 2012
Reply by James Cox

"I think it needs to be abolished , how do you say I'm sorry when you find the person…"

Denis C replied Jan 8, 2011 to What do you think about the death penalty?

45 Jan 8, 2011
Reply by Keith J.

"It ends again in 2012 then we´ll be ok for awhile."

Denis C replied Jan 5, 2011 to Jesus is coming! The rapture is just a few months away!

38 Jan 5, 2011
Reply by Skycomet the Fallen Angel

"I'm beseeching. I think he sent me a message . A girl that was all smiles handed me…"

Denis C replied Jan 4, 2011 to Jesus is coming! The rapture is just a few months away!

38 Jan 5, 2011

"It is a fact. If you you get it's just a theory bullshit you can give him the short…"

Denis C replied Jan 4, 2011 to In what way is the evidence for Evolution debatable??

12 Jun 23, 2011
Reply by matt.clerke

"I really regret that I didn't get a picture of the sign in Guatemala in Spanish, it'…"

Denis C replied Jan 4, 2011 to Jesus is coming! The rapture is just a few months away!

38 Jan 5, 2011

"No! You think he may have it wrong? I'm hoping for a new car ,house ,and a bit of th…"

38 Jan 5, 2011

"I have the problem of not remembering all the many details from the stuff I read , I…"

Denis C replied Jan 4, 2011 to Are you a good debater?

28 Jan 5, 2011
Reply by Bill

"Give the old testament a quick thumbing through and you can find an answer to this.…"

Denis C replied Dec 16, 2010 to The commandments?

37 Dec 18, 2010
Reply by james

"Of course that was a broad statement and I am biased. I think it takes a bit of ment…"

Denis C replied Dec 16, 2010 to Crazy christians and part of the reason there are so many

4 Dec 16, 2010
Reply by Denis C

RSS

Atheist Sites

Forum

In Defense of ‘Islamophobia’

Started by Brian Daurelle in Society. Last reply by Erock68la 7 minutes ago. 63 Replies

Analyzing Ferguson

Started by Unseen in Crime and Punishment. Last reply by Simon Mathews 16 minutes ago. 5 Replies

The Movie Kiss: Romance or Rape?

Started by Unseen in Society. Last reply by Belle Rose 24 minutes ago. 63 Replies

"Probably won't report".....

Started by Belle Rose in Society. Last reply by Unseen 1 hour ago. 18 Replies

Blog Posts

Rounding Up?

Posted by Carol Foley on November 20, 2014 at 3:17am 2 Comments

Services we love!

We are in love with our Amazon

Book Store!

Gadget Nerd? Check out Giz Gad!

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

In need a of a professional web site? Check out the good folks at Clear Space Media

© 2014   Created by umar.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service