Michelle Sandall's Discussions (40)

Discussions Replied To (37) Replies Latest Activity

"Absolutely, their target is people at low ebb, children who are prey to being told '…"

Michelle Sandall replied Mar 16, 2016 to I went to church and I liked it...

25 Mar 16, 2016
Reply by Michelle Sandall

"Hi Trippy, facts they may possibly be able to handle, the problem is the weight they…"

Michelle Sandall replied Mar 7, 2016 to Can believers be relied on for jury service given their willigness to believe insane things with ZERO evidence?

27 Mar 9, 2016
Reply by matt.clerke

"I think I would have to eat the cookie as a priority"

Michelle Sandall replied Mar 7, 2016 to Can believers be relied on for jury service given their willigness to believe insane things with ZERO evidence?

27 Mar 9, 2016
Reply by matt.clerke

"But if their religious book doesn't agree with the law and they are on a jury, what…"

27 Mar 9, 2016
Reply by matt.clerke

"It's the jury I'm concerned about, not the witnesses, if the law conflicts with thei…"

27 Mar 9, 2016
Reply by matt.clerke

"It's not the truth of the person giving evidence that bothers me, as you rightly say…"

27 Mar 9, 2016
Reply by matt.clerke

"Well, I can't say that I am not terribly disappointed by your change of heart! I th…"

27 Mar 9, 2016
Reply by matt.clerke

"Well I was thinking just in general, during a Court hearing against one of my legion…"

Michelle Sandall replied Mar 6, 2016 to Can believers be relied on for jury service given their willigness to believe insane things with ZERO evidence?

27 Mar 9, 2016
Reply by matt.clerke

"But if you believe in one of the magic books wouldn't that supercede whatever instru…"

Michelle Sandall replied Mar 6, 2016 to Can believers be relied on for jury service given their willigness to believe insane things with ZERO evidence?

27 Mar 9, 2016
Reply by matt.clerke

"https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=1083734895010631&set=a.179384605445669.6…"

Michelle Sandall replied Mar 2, 2016 to I'll take Trump

128 Mar 5, 2016
Reply by Rosella A Alm-Ahearn

RSS

© 2021   Created by Rebel.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service