Skycomet the Fallen Angel's Discussions (1,111)

Discussions Replied To (824) Replies Latest Activity

"Oh yes... and about my loss of faith... yes... I am now very grateful to be free of…"

Skycomet the Fallen Angel replied Oct 10, 2012 to Please Help! Confusion, Disturbing Nightmare, and Still Trying to Adjust to Life as an Atheist

163 Oct 15, 2012
Reply by archaeopteryx

"No need to apologize, I really do think you touched some of the things I have felt f…"

Skycomet the Fallen Angel replied Oct 10, 2012 to Please Help! Confusion, Disturbing Nightmare, and Still Trying to Adjust to Life as an Atheist

163 Oct 15, 2012
Reply by archaeopteryx

"Thanks"

163 Oct 15, 2012
Reply by archaeopteryx

"I feel sad for a certain set of believers nearly all the time. My family has only on…"

163 Oct 15, 2012
Reply by archaeopteryx

"Or ... this one is for Muslims: Martyrs get 72 virgins in heaven right? How do you k…"

Skycomet the Fallen Angel replied Sep 8, 2012 to What's your favourite question to ask a theist?

519 Dec 6, 2012
Reply by James Cox

"You say that Jesus is in my heart but I just have to find him? Thanks! I finally hav…"

Skycomet the Fallen Angel replied Sep 8, 2012 to What's your favourite question to ask a theist?

519 Dec 6, 2012
Reply by James Cox

"First... Gina... if you believe that abortion is wrong but should be a choice... the…"

Skycomet the Fallen Angel replied Aug 26, 2012 to Abortion: Are you Pro-Choice or Pro-Life?

52 Aug 30, 2012
Reply by Anne

"My best advice... don't push too hard. Give him time."

Skycomet the Fallen Angel replied Aug 16, 2012 to Am I a hypocrite?

46 Aug 16, 2012
Reply by Dale Headley

"Of course not! As the band Rush has said in the song "Free Will" - "If you choose no…"

Skycomet the Fallen Angel replied Aug 16, 2012 to Am I a hypocrite?

46 Aug 16, 2012
Reply by Dale Headley

"lmao! great one! Here's another along the same lines: It doesn't look like God creat…"

Skycomet the Fallen Angel replied Aug 13, 2012 to What's your favourite question to ask a theist?

519 Dec 6, 2012
Reply by James Cox

RSS

Support T|A

Think Atheist is 100% member supported

All proceeds go to keeping Think Atheist online.

Donate with Dogecoin

Members

Forum

Things you hate.

Started by Devlin Cuite in Small Talk. Last reply by Devlin Cuite 27 seconds ago. 147 Replies

Blog Posts

I am tired

Posted by Philip Jarrett on April 18, 2014 at 12:09am 4 Comments

Videos

• Add Videos

Services we love

We are in love with our Amazon

Book Store!

Gadget Nerd? Check out Giz Gad!

Into life hacks? Check out LabMinions.com

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

© 2014   Created by Dan.