Jim Smith's Discussions (8)

Discussions Replied To (8) Replies Latest Activity

"I am not running away, you stupid shit. If thinking that makes your feeble brain fee…"

Jim Smith replied Feb 3, 2016 to Supreme Court strikes down DOMA: God loses, we win!

23 Feb 3, 2016
Reply by Reg The Fronkey Farmer

"I am not deleting because I was "called on the carpet" by a person that's terrified…"

Jim Smith replied Feb 3, 2016 to Supreme Court strikes down DOMA: God loses, we win!

23 Feb 3, 2016

"@ Reg the FronkeyFarmer I don't care to bother with a site that is run by person who…"

23 Feb 3, 2016

"FYI, if it's true it is not an insult or an ad hominem attack, it is simply a descri…"

23 Feb 3, 2016

"  I asked you to provide even one contemporary account of the jesus character and YO…"

Jim Smith replied Feb 1, 2016 to Supreme Court strikes down DOMA: God loses, we win!

23 Feb 3, 2016

"If you are telling the truth, which for a christian would be rare, your church is an…"

Jim Smith replied Jan 31, 2016 to Supreme Court strikes down DOMA: God loses, we win!

23 Feb 3, 2016

"How about you name a few who do not? Certainly not christians or muslims. Between th…"

Jim Smith replied Jan 30, 2016 to Supreme Court strikes down DOMA: God loses, we win!

23 Feb 3, 2016

"Religious groups will always attempt to impose their beliefs upon other, either by i…"

Jim Smith replied Jan 30, 2016 to Supreme Court strikes down DOMA: God loses, we win!

23 Feb 3, 2016

RSS

© 2019   Created by Rebel.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service