Chris Townsend's Discussions (93)

Discussions Replied To (83) Replies Latest Activity

"I have been doing my best to clarify what I believe on various topics when asked abo…"

Chris Townsend replied Jun 9, 2011 to Redirected Conversation from "Christian Seeking Advice"

196 Jun 13, 2011
Reply by Jim Minion

"The idea of Jesus' sacrifice and the subsequent forgiveness that we find via this, d…"

Chris Townsend replied Jun 9, 2011 to Redirected Conversation from "Christian Seeking Advice"

196 Jun 13, 2011
Reply by Jim Minion

"@ Jim - Wow, I looked up Osho and found this on wiki: Never obey anyone's command u…"

196 Jun 13, 2011
Reply by Jim Minion

""What value do you find in your belief or lack thereof?  It has given me a good life…"

196 Jun 13, 2011
Reply by Jim Minion

"I am going to reply to this from two perspectives:   1) Are you familiar with the st…"

196 Jun 13, 2011
Reply by Jim Minion

"Well, it is encouraging to hear that the personal insults by people who don't even k…"

196 Jun 13, 2011
Reply by Jim Minion

"James,    I am familiar with gnosticism and while I do agree with some of their view…"

196 Jun 13, 2011
Reply by Jim Minion

"Let us discuss the real world via reality.  I'm down.  :)"

196 Jun 13, 2011
Reply by Jim Minion

"This is interesting.  I have never heard of this before and my only encounters with…"

196 Jun 13, 2011
Reply by Jim Minion

""Now…on the other hand, there are Universalist Unitarian Churches which do allow ath…"

196 Jun 13, 2011
Reply by Jim Minion

RSS

Atheist Sites

Blog Posts

Rounding Up?

Posted by Carol Foley on November 20, 2014 at 3:17am 2 Comments

Services we love!

We are in love with our Amazon

Book Store!

Gadget Nerd? Check out Giz Gad!

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

In need a of a professional web site? Check out the good folks at Clear Space Media

© 2014   Created by umar.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service