Tiffany Willoughby's Discussions (39)

Discussions Replied To (39) Replies Latest Activity

"and yes hope, while it may make enemies im not just sitting back anymore and taking…"

Tiffany Willoughby replied Nov 29, 2012 to Positives that religion provides and making a case for a different approach to promote atheism

36 Dec 2, 2012
Reply by Andrew

"well said nate!"

Tiffany Willoughby replied Nov 29, 2012 to Positives that religion provides and making a case for a different approach to promote atheism

36 Dec 2, 2012
Reply by Andrew

"well, even if there is a heaven. ill be dead. i wont have a body just a "soul" accor…"

Tiffany Willoughby replied Nov 28, 2012 to Life Beyond Death

27 Nov 28, 2012
Reply by Tiffany Willoughby

"just tell him to fuck off and that your beliefs are your business not his or anybody…"

Tiffany Willoughby replied Nov 28, 2012 to Am I going to far? Trying to hard? Should I drop it?

6 Nov 28, 2012

"im glad you can relate to me. im just tired of taking bullcrap from christians. they…"

Tiffany Willoughby replied Nov 28, 2012 to Positives that religion provides and making a case for a different approach to promote atheism

36 Dec 2, 2012
Reply by Andrew

"thats bull. god isnt real. im not wasting my time praying to an imaginary friend"

Tiffany Willoughby replied Nov 28, 2012 to "oh god please help me"

127 Nov 29, 2012
Reply by Charles Corey Stewart

"1- there are other things that comfort other than religion. 2-people should do what…"

Tiffany Willoughby replied Nov 28, 2012 to Positives that religion provides and making a case for a different approach to promote atheism

36 Dec 2, 2012
Reply by Andrew

"your on an athiest website. im just saying. your just asking for it. why did you sig…"

Tiffany Willoughby replied Nov 28, 2012 to For Christians only

65 Dec 3, 2012

"well. this is what i'd do. id start posting stuff too. if he can, so can you!"

Tiffany Willoughby replied Nov 28, 2012 to How to argue against a particular delusion.

359 Apr 24
Reply by Erock68la

"no, im not using something thats not there as a crutch. its a complete and total was…"

Tiffany Willoughby replied Nov 28, 2012 to "oh god please help me"

127 Nov 29, 2012
Reply by Charles Corey Stewart

RSS

Blog Posts

The tale of the twelve officers

Posted by Davis Goodman on August 27, 2014 at 3:04am 4 Comments

Birthday Present

Posted by Caila Rowe on August 26, 2014 at 1:29am 13 Comments

Services we love!

We are in love with our Amazon

Book Store!

Gadget Nerd? Check out Giz Gad!

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

In need a of a professional web site? Check out the good folks at Clear Space Media

© 2014   Created by umar.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service