kOrsan's Discussions (699)

Discussions Replied To (659) Replies Latest Activity

"No sex, then beating, then yes sex. The Islamic way to romance a woman."

kOrsan replied Oct 29, 2013 to No woman, no drive

6 Oct 29, 2013
Reply by Gallup's Mirror

"I didn't say put them into prison. I said give them some funny punishment like scrub…"

kOrsan replied Oct 29, 2013 to Does the legal bullying of bullies accomplish anything positive?

17 Oct 29, 2013
Reply by Gallup's Mirror

"Rehabilitation sounds all fine but life isn't a feel good hollywood movie where at t…"

kOrsan replied Oct 29, 2013 to Does the legal bullying of bullies accomplish anything positive?

17 Oct 29, 2013
Reply by Gallup's Mirror

"Ah yes, I forgot about that part. Apparently they claim her account was hacked for a…"

kOrsan replied Oct 28, 2013 to Does the legal bullying of bullies accomplish anything positive?

17 Oct 29, 2013
Reply by Gallup's Mirror

"One of the girls who bullied the dead girl apparently even continued after she moved…"

kOrsan replied Oct 28, 2013 to Does the legal bullying of bullies accomplish anything positive?

17 Oct 29, 2013
Reply by Gallup's Mirror

"I'm pretty sure this will only reinforce her Stockholm-syndrome fueled god delusion.…"

kOrsan replied Oct 28, 2013 to Religious parents are cowards and child abusers.

9 Oct 28, 2013
Reply by Warren

"I sure hope so, it should be filled with torment. The girl is not with her father, s…"

kOrsan replied Oct 27, 2013 to Religious parents are cowards and child abusers.

9 Oct 28, 2013
Reply by Warren

"Oh boy, the cliche "Jesus is not the same as Religion" crap. Yeah, Jesus =/= Relig…"

kOrsan replied Oct 25, 2013 to What has the Christian Church done to you?

83 Nov 23, 2013
Reply by Emperor Milos

"I read your OP, you're a very sweet person I can tell. But I think you're wrong abou…"

kOrsan replied Oct 24, 2013 to Romance and Roses

43 Oct 25, 2013
Reply by Simon Paynton

"I just opened a discussion about this, then I saw yours. I deleted that one and I'll…"

kOrsan replied Oct 24, 2013 to On bling bishops and walls of separation

18 Oct 26, 2013
Reply by Reg The Fronkey Farmer

RSS

Services we love!

We are in love with our Amazon

Book Store!

Gadget Nerd? Check out Giz Gad!

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

In need a of a professional web site? Check out the good folks at Clear Space Media

© 2014   Created by umar.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service