Stephen Walski's Discussions (381)

Discussions Replied To (325) Replies Latest Activity

"No atheism is an absence of belief. It doesnt mean i know there are no gods. It can…"

Stephen Walski replied Jun 27, 2011 to Agnostic over Athieist

68 Jun 30, 2011
Reply by matt.clerke

"Im not saying that Pantheism makes direct claims of intelligence. What i am saying i…"

68 Jun 30, 2011
Reply by matt.clerke

"I know some are visual learners so maybe this will help     "

68 Jun 30, 2011
Reply by matt.clerke

"Pantheists would be on par with ID just by the very nature of believing god is the u…"

68 Jun 30, 2011
Reply by matt.clerke

"The bigger problem with UU and this may not apply to you but does indeed for me is t…"

Stephen Walski replied Jun 27, 2011 to I miss the congretation of my church

26 Jul 17, 2011
Reply by John Jenkins

"Saying morality is a function of tribal living excludes a lone wolf from morality. T…"

Stephen Walski replied Jun 26, 2011 to Do we need to abandon all moral ideologies because we are atheist?

148 Jul 3, 2011
Reply by kris feenstra

"You know the answer to that is we have lots of secular streets... all the ones with…"

Stephen Walski replied Jun 26, 2011 to Picking and choosing the right fight - Uproar Over "7 in Heaven Way"

42 Jul 2, 2011
Reply by Nathan Hevenstone

"Your right.   Instincts are a subconscious evolutionary need.   Morals require reaso…"

Stephen Walski replied Jun 26, 2011 to Do we need to abandon all moral ideologies because we are atheist?

148 Jul 3, 2011
Reply by kris feenstra

"yes morals are fluid. I dont disagree with that.   The disagreement i have is very s…"

148 Jul 3, 2011
Reply by kris feenstra

"Some adults ... actually quite a few never develop it. The term for them is sociopat…"

148 Jul 3, 2011
Reply by kris feenstra

RSS

Services we love!

We are in love with our Amazon

Book Store!

Gadget Nerd? Check out Giz Gad!

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

In need a of a professional web site? Check out the good folks at Clear Space Media

© 2014   Created by umar.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service