Nathan Hevenstone's Discussions (201)

Discussions Replied To (138) Replies Latest Activity

"Finally! I've been following news of these studies for a very long time.   It's abou…"

Nathan Hevenstone replied Sep 3, 2011 to Atheism and mind alteration

119 Dec 11, 2013
Reply by David Smith

"Thanks, Arcus. Everything you say is absolutely true.   I have a few reasons for car…"

Nathan Hevenstone replied Aug 30, 2011 to Can We Trust Any Source of News to be Unbias and Fair?

98 Nov 30, 2011
Reply by Kir Komrik

"Hate to break it to you, but you're not right. Religion is the problem in the Middle…"

Nathan Hevenstone replied Aug 30, 2011 to Can We Trust Any Source of News to be Unbias and Fair?

98 Nov 30, 2011
Reply by Kir Komrik

"Okay... sorry... I'm trying to figure out your stance.   You are against prohibition…"

Nathan Hevenstone replied Aug 19, 2011 to Atheism and mind alteration

119 Dec 11, 2013
Reply by David Smith

"The third episode is "Why is Sex Fun" hosted by... Maggie Gyllenhaal.   I thought th…"

Nathan Hevenstone replied Aug 15, 2011 to What did you think of the new discovery series Curiosity ?

13 Sep 27, 2011
Reply by Boatman

"I think there are a lot of perfectly meaningful question which science might not be…"

Nathan Hevenstone replied Aug 15, 2011 to What did you think of the new discovery series Curiosity ?

13 Sep 27, 2011
Reply by Boatman

"Stephen Hawking has nothing to do with the alien attack episode. He merely hosted th…"

13 Sep 27, 2011
Reply by Boatman

"I hate to say it, but Sassan K is absolutely right about psilocybin. When taken recr…"

Nathan Hevenstone replied Aug 15, 2011 to Atheism and mind alteration

119 Dec 11, 2013
Reply by David Smith

"Oh absolutely. Especially for naturally-occurring drugs.   But there are some I'm ag…"

Nathan Hevenstone replied Aug 15, 2011 to Atheism and mind alteration

119 Dec 11, 2013
Reply by David Smith

"  Are you joking? Please tell me that you're joking. This is so far off the mark it'…"

Nathan Hevenstone replied Aug 15, 2011 to Can We Trust Any Source of News to be Unbias and Fair?

98 Nov 30, 2011
Reply by Kir Komrik

RSS

Support T|A

Think Atheist is 100% member supported

All proceeds go to keeping Think Atheist online.

Donate with Dogecoin

Members

Forum

Things you hate.

Started by Devlin Cuite in Small Talk. Last reply by Unseen 6 minutes ago. 89 Replies

Videos

• Add Videos

Services we love

We are in love with our Amazon

Book Store!

Gadget Nerd? Check out Giz Gad!

Into life hacks? Check out LabMinions.com

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

© 2014   Created by Dan.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service