Nathan Hevenstone's Discussions (201)

Discussions Replied To (138) Replies Latest Activity

"I see what you're saying. And it makes sense. On a rational level, you are absolutel…"

Nathan Hevenstone replied Nov 17, 2011 to We seem to encourage prison rape as a justifiable punishment

75 Nov 21, 2011
Reply by Darrell Mont

"  Exactly.   Someone proudly told me once that they would never do what I did and ca…"

Nathan Hevenstone replied Nov 17, 2011 to We seem to encourage prison rape as a justifiable punishment

75 Nov 21, 2011
Reply by Darrell Mont

"Black, blue, and bloody. The cops showed up before we could do any long-term damage.…"

Nathan Hevenstone replied Nov 16, 2011 to We seem to encourage prison rape as a justifiable punishment

75 Nov 21, 2011
Reply by Darrell Mont

"I really don't know if this was a critique of my reaction to what happened or what,…"

Nathan Hevenstone replied Nov 16, 2011 to We seem to encourage prison rape as a justifiable punishment

75 Nov 21, 2011
Reply by Darrell Mont

"I have to be honest. If someone goes to jail because they are a rapist (rape women,…"

Nathan Hevenstone replied Nov 14, 2011 to We seem to encourage prison rape as a justifiable punishment

75 Nov 21, 2011
Reply by Darrell Mont

"I'm not the one psychoanalyzing it, but the article makes some damn good points. If…"

Nathan Hevenstone replied Oct 10, 2011 to Zombies! Whats the obsession with zombies?

53 Dec 11, 2011
Reply by Noel

"I linked to it, too, so if my quoting is hard to read (it is for me), just click the…"

Nathan Hevenstone replied Oct 6, 2011 to Zombies! Whats the obsession with zombies?

53 Dec 11, 2011
Reply by Noel

"You need to read this: 6 Mind-Blowing Ways Zombies and Vampires Explain America   I'…"

Nathan Hevenstone replied Oct 6, 2011 to Zombies! Whats the obsession with zombies?

53 Dec 11, 2011
Reply by Noel

""Filmed Near Orion's Belt"   Looks a bit like an edge-on Supernova in false color. S…"

Nathan Hevenstone replied Sep 4, 2011 to What are these deep space objects (to far away to be comets)?

10 Sep 10, 2011
Reply by Michael

"I have this issue with my dad (he's a Hazzan). He continually tells me how I'm not r…"

Nathan Hevenstone replied Sep 4, 2011 to I told my best friend

26 Sep 5, 2011
Reply by Neko_74

RSS

Services we love!

We are in love with our Amazon

Book Store!

Gadget Nerd? Check out Giz Gad!

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

In need a of a professional web site? Check out the good folks at Clear Space Media

© 2014   Created by umar.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service