Claire Couch's Discussions (64)

Discussions Replied To (59) Replies Latest Activity

"Things taht seem 'wrong' to most everyone, might be things taht we have genetic, ins…"

Claire Couch replied Feb 20, 2013 to Brother/Sister Incest. What's Wrong With It?

167 Apr 29, 2013
Reply by Unseen

"I find moral value is telling the immoral to get bent.  I think I'd take pride in th…"

Claire Couch replied Feb 20, 2013 to Ethical Proposition By A Bunch Of Aliens (from one of my philo classes)

80 Feb 25, 2013
Reply by SteveInCO

"Are you bringing these weird circumstances forward as part of you ethics class?  Rea…"

Claire Couch replied Feb 20, 2013 to Ethical Proposition By A Bunch Of Aliens (from one of my philo classes)

80 Feb 25, 2013
Reply by SteveInCO

"Dang, Ray, I like my answer better.  I'll cut ya in... "

Claire Couch replied Feb 20, 2013 to need some help with this one

14 Feb 20, 2013
Reply by matt.clerke

"And, do you really think that the ancient Hebrews just gave up farming and hoped?  D…"

Claire Couch replied Feb 19, 2013 to need some help with this one

14 Feb 20, 2013
Reply by matt.clerke

"Sadly, I suspect you'll always ahve to come back to religion to play this game.. Bu…"

Claire Couch replied Feb 17, 2013 to Stupid or Crazy?

19 Mar 9, 2013

"I don't think your example is a good one. I try to give the benefit of the doubt, bu…"

Claire Couch replied Feb 17, 2013 to Stupid or Crazy?

19 Mar 9, 2013

"I think, given the last sentence of my preceding post, that it should be clear I acc…"

Claire Couch replied Feb 14, 2013 to Have women accomplished anything throughout history?

137 Feb 24, 2013
Reply by Stutz

"While there are examples of lower class people who have accomplished great things, t…"

Claire Couch replied Feb 13, 2013 to Have women accomplished anything throughout history?

137 Feb 24, 2013
Reply by Stutz

"I think I agree that the recorded contributions of women are, compared to men, almos…"

Claire Couch replied Feb 13, 2013 to Have women accomplished anything throughout history?

137 Feb 24, 2013
Reply by Stutz

RSS

Forum

In Defense of ‘Islamophobia’

Started by Brian Daurelle in Society. Last reply by Davis Goodman 27 minutes ago. 53 Replies

Sunday Disassembly

Started by Reg The Fronkey Farmer in Society. Last reply by Unseen 2 hours ago. 12 Replies

Awe struck

Started by Davis Goodman in Small Talk. Last reply by Unseen 15 hours ago. 40 Replies

where when how who why ?

Started by aubrey knows nothing * in Small Talk. Last reply by Davis Goodman 16 hours ago. 5 Replies

Services we love!

We are in love with our Amazon

Book Store!

Gadget Nerd? Check out Giz Gad!

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

In need a of a professional web site? Check out the good folks at Clear Space Media

© 2014   Created by umar.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service