cory's Discussions (13)

Discussions Replied To (11) Replies Latest Activity

"I'm no bleeding heart liberal, that's for sure. I do support gay rights, including m…"

cory replied May 10, 2011 to Are there Socially Conservative Atheists?

8 May 12, 2011
Reply by Walenty.Lisek

"Nah, because whenever I start a debate, obviously soebody meets my challenge. So in…"

cory replied Apr 20, 2011 to Am I The Only Person...

14 Apr 20, 2011
Reply by cory

"I'd be curious to give it a try, but I'm also never researched this. Sounds like the…"

cory replied Apr 20, 2011 to Would You Eat Lab-Grown Meat?

200 Jun 25, 2012
Reply by David Conrad

"I'd be no more honored to meet the pope than I was at meeting Dr. Jonas Salk when I…"

cory replied Mar 11, 2011 to Should I be honoured to be meeting the Pope?

41 Mar 13, 2011
Reply by Brother Gabe Rodriguez

"There's a secular humanist meeting across the street from me on Sundays. I'm intrigu…"

cory replied Mar 11, 2011 to What percentage of Think Atheist members are Humanists?

57 Sep 25, 2011
Reply by T A A

"Iäd likely just stare, puzzled, at first, politely say ÄhiÄ, and wait for Him to sta…"

cory replied Jan 17, 2011 to What would you say to "God"?

111 Jun 9, 2011
Reply by Brian Forsythe

"I don't know your parents (or you, ftm). I'm sorry you wish to see me exterminated.…"

cory replied Jan 16, 2011 to Corporal Punishment - Parenting? or Child Abuse? Opinions Please

79 Jan 17, 2011
Reply by Heather Spoonheim

"I'm not sure hy this blacked out. I was trying to quote text from the site. But yes,…"

cory replied Jan 5, 2011 to Anyone here ever actually browse through a Christian Forum!?

33 Jan 8, 2011
Reply by Mo Trauen

"I have an account on Rapture Ready, at http://rr-bb.com. Very strict. No liberalism…"

cory replied Jan 4, 2011 to Anyone here ever actually browse through a Christian Forum!?

33 Jan 8, 2011
Reply by Mo Trauen

"I found this as a result of being found on Twitter, where I am open about my atheism…"

cory replied Dec 31, 2010 to I Just Need to Know, Why are YOU here?

49 Jan 5, 2011
Reply by Mo Trauen

RSS

Services we love!

We are in love with our Amazon

Book Store!

Gadget Nerd? Check out Giz Gad!

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

In need a of a professional web site? Check out the good folks at Clear Space Media

© 2014   Created by umar.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service