Arcus's Discussions (1,855)

Discussions Replied To (1803) Replies Latest Activity

"Apart from introducing hygiene to the unwashed masses; not much, unfortunately. Thou…"

Arcus replied May 10 to Should Nigeria and the world just write off the 276 abducted schoolgirls?

6 May 12
Reply by Unseen

"The "no negotiation with the enemy" line used to mean that there was no public debat…"

Arcus replied May 10 to Should Nigeria and the world just write off the 276 abducted schoolgirls?

6 May 12
Reply by Unseen

"Though let me add that I don't completely disagree that it has become a bit of a Chr…"

Arcus replied May 2 to Is belief in global warming much different than religion?

172 May 9
Reply by John Major

"Divorce the science of what is happening from the politics of how to deal with it. T…"

Arcus replied May 2 to Is belief in global warming much different than religion?

172 May 9
Reply by John Major

"Anthropogenic Global Warming. "

172 May 9
Reply by John Major

"The sun is generally getting brighter (thus hotter) as time goes on. In fact, in the…"

172 May 9
Reply by John Major

"There's belief and then there's suspension of belief. Denying evolution and AGW requ…"

172 May 9
Reply by John Major

"Global cooling, in the short term, is utter bullshit. There is no controversy about…"

172 May 9
Reply by John Major

"Not really... That's an urban myth based on an article (I believ in Time magazine) i…"

172 May 9
Reply by John Major

"Quite different as AGW is a matter of physical science whereas religion is, well, no…"

172 May 9
Reply by John Major

RSS

Forum

FROM THE WORD OF GOD IN THE OLD TESTAMENT

Started by Stephen Gunn in Small Talk. Last reply by Erock68la 3 hours ago. 5 Replies

Lobby

Started by Glen L in Small Talk. Last reply by Glen L 3 hours ago. 4 Replies

Disorders of Sex Development

Started by ɐuɐz ǝllǝıuɐp in Small Talk. Last reply by Simon Paynton 4 hours ago. 12 Replies

Deepak's challenge

Started by Davis Goodman in Small Talk. Last reply by Unseen 9 hours ago. 29 Replies

Events

Blog Posts

Labels

Posted by Quincy Maxwell on July 20, 2014 at 9:37pm 11 Comments

Services we love

We are in love with our Amazon

Book Store!

Gadget Nerd? Check out Giz Gad!

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

In need a of a professional web site? Check out the good folks at Clear Space Media

© 2014   Created by Dan.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service