Arcus's Discussions (2,035)

Discussions Replied To (1979) Replies Latest Activity

"I have what i like to call my "non-offensive" playlist with classic rock which every…"

Arcus replied Jan 9 to Help! i need a great playlist

10 Jan 10
Reply by Gregg RThomas

"The painting, obviously. The cats an animal and animals die, in doing so they are fo…"

Arcus replied Dec 11, 2015 to An ethical dilemma

99 Dec 21, 2015
Reply by Unseen

"I should perhaps have been more specific that I didn't imply the dictionary definiti…"

Arcus replied Dec 5, 2015 to The Guardian: We can save atheism from new atheists

110 Dec 8, 2015
Reply by Simon Paynton

"What I find quite interesting is that Dawkins, Harris, Hitchens, et al. haven't real…"

Arcus replied Dec 5, 2015 to The Guardian: We can save atheism from new atheists

110 Dec 8, 2015
Reply by Simon Paynton

"I would find it about as tasteful as flying a religious flag. National days should b…"

Arcus replied Jul 5, 2015 to Flying the Atheist Banner on Independence Day

10 Jul 6, 2015
Reply by Pope Beanie

"Rather unlikely. NK has provided technical assistance, but can't ship any materials…"

Arcus replied Jul 3, 2015 to The Dilemma: Commit troops to fighting ISIS or let them take over the entire Muslim world

34 Jul 7, 2015
Reply by Unseen

"I think Israel has shown she can defend herself, and kinda the point of nuclear weap…"

Arcus replied Jul 3, 2015 to The Dilemma: Commit troops to fighting ISIS or let them take over the entire Muslim world

34 Jul 7, 2015
Reply by Unseen

"While IS procuring nuclear weapons is a nightmare, they are still only around 25k fe…"

34 Jul 7, 2015
Reply by Unseen

"I think it a bit of an overkill to commit large number of forces and resources to ch…"

34 Jul 7, 2015
Reply by Unseen

"I surely don't believe it, but I believe others often do. If these documents had bee…"

Arcus replied Jul 2, 2015 to What are the odds of EU survival?

93 Jul 3, 2015
Reply by Unseen

RSS

Forum

My Daughter's Father.......

Started by Belle Rose in Advice. Last reply by Belle Rose 16 minutes ago. 2 Replies

Five pretty moons with possible life

Started by Davis Goodman in Small Talk. Last reply by Gregg RThomas 3 hours ago. 4 Replies

PUNS!

Started by W1NT3R5 in Small Talk. Last reply by Gregg RThomas 2 hours ago. 15 Replies

Hellish Venus

Started by Davis Goodman in Small Talk. Last reply by Gregg RThomas 2 hours ago. 5 Replies

Events

Blog Posts

PK661 & Desi Bedouins

Posted by Noon Alif on December 9, 2016 at 5:30pm 0 Comments

Catholic Vegetarians??

Posted by Reg The Fronkey Farmer on December 7, 2016 at 4:00pm 9 Comments

Services we love!

© 2016   Created by umar.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service