Arcus's Discussions (1,952)

Discussions Replied To (1899) Replies Latest Activity

"Freedom from religion has been comprehensively dealt with already and I have nothing…"

Arcus replied Apr 24, 2011 to France Enforces Ban on Full-Face Veils in Public, people's opinion's!

391 Nov 2, 2011
Reply by Hope

"Then, by the extension of the very same logic, you are a bigot for not changing your…"

Arcus replied Apr 24, 2011 to France Enforces Ban on Full-Face Veils in Public, people's opinion's!

391 Nov 2, 2011
Reply by Hope

"Freedom of religion relies on noone having the power moedrating the ideas inside you…"

391 Nov 2, 2011
Reply by Hope

"There is that word again: bigoted. Why does everyone not agreeing with you having to…"

391 Nov 2, 2011
Reply by Hope

"I do not know any non-muslimg woman who would, willingly, put on a niqab. The eviden…"

391 Nov 2, 2011
Reply by Hope

""But I think that the existence of a supreme being is so highly unlikely, that we be…"

Arcus replied Apr 24, 2011 to Possible argument [for] not against theism?

89 Apr 27, 2011
Reply by Heather Spoonheim

"Could not agree more. I don't care if the time I spend with my family carries religi…"

Arcus replied Apr 24, 2011 to Secular ways of Celebrating Religious Holidays - Share Ideas - New Titles for the Holidays

6 Apr 24, 2011
Reply by Akshay Bist

""But it is arrogant for us to say this always happens when a woman chooses to wear a…"

391 Nov 2, 2011
Reply by Hope

"Because the subject matter has been dealt with. I hint of the overall feeling of the…"

391 Nov 2, 2011
Reply by Hope

""I did suggest we shouldn't get bogged down in a pedantic argument" Yes, getting bog…"

391 Nov 2, 2011
Reply by Hope

RSS

Forum

Is There Any Ex-Mennonites or Ex-Amish On This Site?

Started by Jessica Miller in Advice. Last reply by Physeter 10 minutes ago. 25 Replies

Torture Report release today

Started by Unseen in Ethics & Morals. Last reply by Gregg R Thomas 54 minutes ago. 107 Replies

Why do we tolerate this?

Started by Belle Rose in Crime and Punishment. Last reply by Belle Rose 2 hours ago. 18 Replies

East German Shame

Started by Davis Goodman in Law, Trials, and Decisions. Last reply by Simon Mathews 5 hours ago. 10 Replies

Blog Posts

Pabst Blue Ribbon to the rescue!

Posted by Ed on December 15, 2014 at 9:33pm 0 Comments

Finally, a cool billboard in Arkansas!

Posted by Ed on December 15, 2014 at 8:21am 2 Comments

Atheist Sites

Services we love!

We are in love with our Amazon

Book Store!

Gadget Nerd? Check out Giz Gad!

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

In need a of a professional web site? Check out the good folks at Clear Space Media

© 2014   Created by umar.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service