Arcus's Discussions (1,936)

Discussions Replied To (1882) Replies Latest Activity

""But it is arrogant for us to say this always happens when a woman chooses to wear a…"

Arcus replied Apr 24, 2011 to France Enforces Ban on Full-Face Veils in Public, people's opinion's!

391 Nov 2, 2011
Reply by Hope

"Because the subject matter has been dealt with. I hint of the overall feeling of the…"

Arcus replied Apr 24, 2011 to France Enforces Ban on Full-Face Veils in Public, people's opinion's!

391 Nov 2, 2011
Reply by Hope

""I did suggest we shouldn't get bogged down in a pedantic argument" Yes, getting bog…"

391 Nov 2, 2011
Reply by Hope

""So the best you can come up with Arcus is that seeing someone else in a burqa or a…"

Arcus replied Apr 23, 2011 to France Enforces Ban on Full-Face Veils in Public, people's opinion's!

391 Nov 2, 2011
Reply by Hope

"Visual public promotion of religion violates my right to freedom from religion. But…"

Arcus replied Apr 23, 2011 to France Enforces Ban on Full-Face Veils in Public, people's opinion's!

391 Nov 2, 2011
Reply by Hope

"Hmm.. I can't really counter too well since the realist in me see your objections. I…"

391 Nov 2, 2011
Reply by Hope

"It violates my right to freedom from religion. The country I live in, as well as Fra…"

391 Nov 2, 2011
Reply by Hope

""Many muslims are Europeans" Exactly. But Islam is not. Overt religion is not. And w…"

391 Nov 2, 2011
Reply by Hope

""In our society, sex is private, public sex is a violation of others." Exactly! And…"

391 Nov 2, 2011
Reply by Hope

""What are you talking about, twists?" You strawmanned me, I called you on it. If you…"

391 Nov 2, 2011
Reply by Hope

RSS

Services we love!

We are in love with our Amazon

Book Store!

Gadget Nerd? Check out Giz Gad!

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

In need a of a professional web site? Check out the good folks at Clear Space Media

© 2014   Created by umar.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service