Arcus's Discussions (2,051)

Discussions Replied To (1995) Replies Latest Activity

""torture is the best method." It isn't. It's the worst, and is therefore only to be…"

Arcus replied May 3, 2011 to What if "enhanced interrogation techniques" helped capture Bin Laden??

437 May 18, 2011
Reply by Jim Minion

"Clearly defensable ;) But in seriousness, I think this question begs an answer. If y…"

Arcus replied May 3, 2011 to What if "enhanced interrogation techniques" helped capture Bin Laden??

437 May 18, 2011
Reply by Jim Minion

"Yes. But I work under the somewhat weak assumption that they've gotten the right guy…"

437 May 18, 2011
Reply by Jim Minion

"I disagree. Safety of the many always trumphs that of the few. That's just my social…"

437 May 18, 2011
Reply by Jim Minion

"Soldiers. Not officers or leaders. They can be fair game. Especially if they are abo…"

437 May 18, 2011
Reply by Jim Minion

"No point. That's the point of telling a story. My points are made elsewhere in the t…"

437 May 18, 2011
Reply by Jim Minion

"Just to screw with your mind and flip the argument: If you allow an atrocity killing…"

437 May 18, 2011
Reply by Jim Minion

"The brutal truth is that soldiers are tools in human shape. You wouldn't (shouldn't)…"

437 May 18, 2011
Reply by Jim Minion

"Of course, but when torture happens you just want it to end. If you lie you know you…"

437 May 18, 2011
Reply by Jim Minion

"Well, it is kinda a valid question from a philosophical standpoint. It certainly isn…"

437 May 18, 2011
Reply by Jim Minion

RSS

Forum

Free Books to UK Schools

Started by JadeBlackOlive in Small Talk. Last reply by David Boots 6 hours ago. 1 Reply

Calling me kiddo?

Started by Belle Rose in Society. Last reply by Pope Beanie yesterday. 17 Replies

I am super scared - we're headed for WW3

Started by Belle Rose in Politics. Last reply by Gregg RThomas 18 minutes ago. 30 Replies

What Do Canadians Think is Important?

Started by JadeBlackOlive in Small Talk. Last reply by Pope Beanie yesterday. 33 Replies

Blog Posts

Monoceros - the unicorn

Posted by Brad Snowder on February 18, 2017 at 5:45pm 0 Comments

New wave of terrorism

Posted by Noon Alif on February 16, 2017 at 9:54am 2 Comments

© 2017   Created by umar.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service