Arcus's Discussions (2,051)

Discussions Replied To (1995) Replies Latest Activity

"Well, I've been taking advantage of a sale on popcorn. Also, the NOK has strengthene…"

Arcus replied Feb 3 to How has your life changed in the last two weeks?

16 May 10
Reply by Jason Simko

"In today's society we tend to be positively encourage to dwell on negative experienc…"

Arcus replied Feb 3 to RAD

9 Feb 8
Reply by Unseen

"I'm a 32", so those would be way to large for me. Also, I don't wear jeans - I'm Eur…"

Arcus replied Feb 3 to scump free zone

22 Feb 5
Reply by Gregg RThomas

"Yes, but society can't be designed around "some people", it has to be designed aroun…"

Arcus replied Feb 3 to A Problem in the Ethics of Relationship/Marriage Counseling

20 Feb 6
Reply by Unseen

"It seems to me that in such a situation you will have to play the part of the mother…"

Arcus replied Feb 3 to RAD

9 Feb 8
Reply by Unseen

"Lying and not telling are two completely different things. If asked I would expect a…"

Arcus replied Feb 3 to A Problem in the Ethics of Relationship/Marriage Counseling

20 Feb 6
Reply by Unseen

"My ex told me about her affair. To be honest I would have been better off not knowin…"

20 Feb 6
Reply by Unseen

"One thing to consider is that the temperance movement was, and to a certain extent r…"

Arcus replied Feb 3 to Sex: the Drug that the Temperance Movement is Still Fighting

18 Feb 3
Reply by Arcus

"What are the odds on this bet of yours?"

22 Feb 5
Reply by Gregg RThomas

"Hear, hear. I find myself in the position of actually knowing absolutely nothing abo…"

22 Feb 5
Reply by Gregg RThomas

RSS

Forum

Belief

Started by Chris Russell in Small Talk on Tuesday. 0 Replies

Agnosticism

Started by Chris Russell in Small Talk. Last reply by Chris Russell Jun 6. 11 Replies

I'm not an atheist anymore...

Started by Belle Rose in Small Talk. Last reply by Pope Beanie Jun 12. 19 Replies

Alex J O'Connor

Started by JadeBlackOlive in Small Talk. Last reply by Davis Goodman Jun 1. 3 Replies

Blog Posts

Gemini - the twins

Posted by Brad Snowder on June 18, 2017 at 1:58am 0 Comments

Grus - the crane

Posted by Brad Snowder on June 11, 2017 at 12:39am 0 Comments

© 2017   Created by Rebel.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service