Arcus's Discussions (2,051)

Discussions Replied To (1995) Replies Latest Activity

"Well, I've been taking advantage of a sale on popcorn. Also, the NOK has strengthene…"

Arcus replied Feb 3 to How has your life changed in the last two weeks?

13 Feb 4
Reply by Dr. Bob

"In today's society we tend to be positively encourage to dwell on negative experienc…"

Arcus replied Feb 3 to RAD

9 Feb 8
Reply by Unseen

"I'm a 32", so those would be way to large for me. Also, I don't wear jeans - I'm Eur…"

Arcus replied Feb 3 to scump free zone

22 Feb 5
Reply by Gregg RThomas

"Yes, but society can't be designed around "some people", it has to be designed aroun…"

Arcus replied Feb 3 to A Problem in the Ethics of Relationship/Marriage Counseling

20 Feb 6
Reply by Unseen

"It seems to me that in such a situation you will have to play the part of the mother…"

Arcus replied Feb 3 to RAD

9 Feb 8
Reply by Unseen

"Lying and not telling are two completely different things. If asked I would expect a…"

Arcus replied Feb 3 to A Problem in the Ethics of Relationship/Marriage Counseling

20 Feb 6
Reply by Unseen

"My ex told me about her affair. To be honest I would have been better off not knowin…"

20 Feb 6
Reply by Unseen

"One thing to consider is that the temperance movement was, and to a certain extent r…"

Arcus replied Feb 3 to Sex: the Drug that the Temperance Movement is Still Fighting

18 Feb 3
Reply by Arcus

"What are the odds on this bet of yours?"

22 Feb 5
Reply by Gregg RThomas

"Hear, hear. I find myself in the position of actually knowing absolutely nothing abo…"

22 Feb 5
Reply by Gregg RThomas

RSS

© 2017   Created by Rebel.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service