Arcus's Discussions (2,031)

Discussions Replied To (1976) Replies Latest Activity

"I would find it about as tasteful as flying a religious flag. National days should b…"

Arcus replied Jul 5 to Flying the Atheist Banner on Independence Day

10 Jul 6
Reply by Pope Beanie

"Rather unlikely. NK has provided technical assistance, but can't ship any materials…"

Arcus replied Jul 3 to The Dilemma: Commit troops to fighting ISIS or let them take over the entire Muslim world

34 Jul 7
Reply by Unseen

"I think Israel has shown she can defend herself, and kinda the point of nuclear weap…"

Arcus replied Jul 3 to The Dilemma: Commit troops to fighting ISIS or let them take over the entire Muslim world

34 Jul 7
Reply by Unseen

"While IS procuring nuclear weapons is a nightmare, they are still only around 25k fe…"

34 Jul 7
Reply by Unseen

"I think it a bit of an overkill to commit large number of forces and resources to ch…"

34 Jul 7
Reply by Unseen

"I surely don't believe it, but I believe others often do. If these documents had bee…"

Arcus replied Jul 2 to What are the odds of EU survival?

93 Jul 3
Reply by Unseen

"Oh well, slow day. Greece has cut mostly in general public services, healthcare and…"

93 Jul 3
Reply by Unseen

"So you are saying that the graphs and numbers which I have presented aren't enough t…"

93 Jul 3
Reply by Unseen

"And now there is this ridiculous referendum where the Greek population is being aske…"

93 Jul 3
Reply by Unseen

"Change in government expenditure in euro year-on-year with 2007 as anchor. Greece in…"

93 Jul 3
Reply by Unseen

RSS

© 2015   Created by umar.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service