Arcus's Discussions (2,031)

Discussions Replied To (1976) Replies Latest Activity

"I would find it about as tasteful as flying a religious flag. National days should b…"

Arcus replied yesterday to Flying the Atheist Banner on Independence Day

10 11 hours ago
Reply by Pope Beanie

"Rather unlikely. NK has provided technical assistance, but can't ship any materials…"

Arcus replied on Friday to The Dilemma: Commit troops to fighting ISIS or let them take over the entire Muslim world

30 1 hour ago
Reply by Unseen

"I think Israel has shown she can defend herself, and kinda the point of nuclear weap…"

Arcus replied on Friday to The Dilemma: Commit troops to fighting ISIS or let them take over the entire Muslim world

30 1 hour ago
Reply by Unseen

"While IS procuring nuclear weapons is a nightmare, they are still only around 25k fe…"

30 1 hour ago
Reply by Unseen

"I think it a bit of an overkill to commit large number of forces and resources to ch…"

30 1 hour ago
Reply by Unseen

"I surely don't believe it, but I believe others often do. If these documents had bee…"

Arcus replied on Thursday to What are the odds of EU survival?

93 on Friday
Reply by Unseen

"Oh well, slow day. Greece has cut mostly in general public services, healthcare and…"

93 on Friday
Reply by Unseen

"So you are saying that the graphs and numbers which I have presented aren't enough t…"

93 on Friday
Reply by Unseen

"And now there is this ridiculous referendum where the Greek population is being aske…"

93 on Friday
Reply by Unseen

"Change in government expenditure in euro year-on-year with 2007 as anchor. Greece in…"

93 on Friday
Reply by Unseen

RSS

Forum

An Atheist Time Capsule

Started by Belle Rose in Small Talk 3 hours ago. 0 Replies

9 dead, 46 wounded by gunfire in Chicago

Started by Unseen in Society. Last reply by Unseen 6 minutes ago. 6 Replies

Questions from an old member who hasn't been around in quite awhile...

Started by Rocky Oliver (LotusGeek) in Small Talk. Last reply by Rocky Oliver (LotusGeek) 11 hours ago. 3 Replies

New site

Started by umar in Announcements. Last reply by Cesar Deicide 1 hour ago. 55 Replies

Events

Blog Posts

My Purity Ring

Posted by Michelle Varni on July 5, 2015 at 7:18pm 5 Comments

Services we love!

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

© 2015   Created by umar.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service