joseph boring's Discussions (30)

Discussions Replied To (30) Replies Latest Activity

"I think you you misunderstood the question and comment. Christians have a horrid rec…"

joseph boring replied Mar 6, 2011 to What Should Atheists Do If A Religious War Breaks Out In The US?

105 May 9, 2011
Reply by J. Ratzinger

"What is an atheistic witch. Sounds like an oxymoron. Fantasy is fantasy i suppose, b…"

joseph boring replied Mar 6, 2011 to What Should Atheists Do If A Religious War Breaks Out In The US?

105 May 9, 2011
Reply by J. Ratzinger

"We are #1 by a long shot. Our military budget alone is almost as much as the entire…"

105 May 9, 2011
Reply by J. Ratzinger

"A tad bit severe possibily, but I would go along with about five of them having a ni…"

joseph boring replied Mar 5, 2011 to What Should Atheists Do If A Religious War Breaks Out In The US?

105 May 9, 2011
Reply by J. Ratzinger

"If any one follows current events, one would realize that almost without exception m…"

joseph boring replied Mar 5, 2011 to What Should Atheists Do If A Religious War Breaks Out In The US?

105 May 9, 2011
Reply by J. Ratzinger

"I lived in the Detroit area for about a year and this is a misrepresentation of what…"

joseph boring replied Feb 28, 2011 to The Condition of Detroit - Forwarded Email

5 Feb 28, 2011
Reply by Violet Chartreuse

"The middle east is a powder keg waiting for someone to light the fuse. So many peopl…"

joseph boring replied Feb 16, 2011 to Right-wing narrative is trying to instill fear over possible democracy in Egypt.

12 Feb 16, 2011
Reply by joseph boring

"All this is True. But never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups."

joseph boring replied Feb 12, 2011 to Right-wing narrative is trying to instill fear over possible democracy in Egypt.

12 Feb 16, 2011
Reply by joseph boring

"  Philosophy is questions that may never be answered. Religion is answers that may n…"

joseph boring replied Jan 19, 2011 to What is your favorite anti-religion quote?

48 Jun 26, 2011
Reply by Rev. Chris Pagan

"Although a sign might not be enough to win someone over to religion, it definately i…"

joseph boring replied Oct 1, 2010 to Should I Tear Down the Sign?

46 Oct 11, 2010
Reply by T A A

RSS

Services we love!

We are in love with our Amazon

Book Store!

Gadget Nerd? Check out Giz Gad!

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

In need a of a professional web site? Check out the good folks at Clear Space Media

© 2014   Created by umar.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service