joseph boring's Discussions (30)

Discussions Replied To (30) Replies Latest Activity

"George Carlin was and is a genius. Ridicule is an art form"

joseph boring replied Mar 27, 2011 to Is American Athiests' Billboard Campaign Giving Us a Bad Name?

116 Mar 29, 2011
Reply by William C. Walker

"When is the last time you heard a politician use that term as  even I hesitate, beca…"

joseph boring replied Mar 27, 2011 to Is American Athiests' Billboard Campaign Giving Us a Bad Name?

116 Mar 29, 2011

"How will anyone bring about the end of an atheist organization anymore than convert…"

116 Mar 29, 2011

"Dear Robert: I thinks you underestimate the power of religion to bring about the end…"

116 Mar 29, 2011

"It is about time people stopped thinking hurting their sensibilities and started cal…"

116 Mar 29, 2011

"I think the lady is right. Every approach should be taken from insult to calling on…"

116 Mar 29, 2011

"thank you"

joseph boring replied Mar 6, 2011 to What Should Atheists Do If A Religious War Breaks Out In The US?

105 May 9, 2011
Reply by J. Ratzinger

"You hit it on the button. A Mormon alchoholic in recovery from stupidity. I grew up…"

joseph boring replied Mar 6, 2011 to What Should Atheists Do If A Religious War Breaks Out In The US?

105 May 9, 2011
Reply by J. Ratzinger

"Reggie, respectfully you may want to look into the Wiccan tradition a little further…"

105 May 9, 2011
Reply by J. Ratzinger

"Thanks, Matthew.  I was just getting ready to post this link myself. It was the Teab…"

joseph boring replied Mar 6, 2011 to west borough protest..... worse than usual

34 Mar 10, 2011
Reply by Jason Paisley

RSS

Atheist Sites

Blog Posts

Rounding Up?

Posted by Carol Foley on November 20, 2014 at 3:17am 2 Comments

Services we love!

We are in love with our Amazon

Book Store!

Gadget Nerd? Check out Giz Gad!

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

In need a of a professional web site? Check out the good folks at Clear Space Media

© 2014   Created by umar.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service