Michael Jon Axl's Discussions (202)

Discussions Replied To (171) Replies Latest Activity

"From years and years of talking with atheist. I keep looking to prove myself wrong a…"

Michael Jon Axl replied Oct 26, 2010 to Is life just one large effect from one gigantic cause? Speaking in terms of the universe as a whole.

29 Oct 28, 2010
Reply by Michael Jon Axl

""First of all, facts are facts whether or not you've ever heard of them. Did you thi…"

Michael Jon Axl replied Oct 26, 2010 to Is life just one large effect from one gigantic cause? Speaking in terms of the universe as a whole.

29 Oct 28, 2010
Reply by Michael Jon Axl

"I agree with this statement and i quit often tell people to be cautious in blindly b…"

Michael Jon Axl replied Oct 26, 2010 to Pretend Science

90 Nov 6, 2010
Reply by Mallory

"All true and i never stated that neuroscience can not help us with the function of o…"

Michael Jon Axl replied Oct 26, 2010 to Pretend Science

90 Nov 6, 2010
Reply by Mallory

""The default position is that it is a natural process, like everything else observed…"

Michael Jon Axl replied Oct 25, 2010 to Pretend Science

90 Nov 6, 2010
Reply by Mallory

""it still seems like a matter of free will" "The universe is a closed system, so ca…"

Michael Jon Axl replied Oct 25, 2010 to Is life just one large effect from one gigantic cause? Speaking in terms of the universe as a whole.

29 Oct 28, 2010
Reply by Michael Jon Axl

"okay think you got the question mixed up with a neurological question you wished to…"

Michael Jon Axl replied Oct 25, 2010 to Is life just one large effect from one gigantic cause? Speaking in terms of the universe as a whole.

29 Oct 28, 2010
Reply by Michael Jon Axl

"reread my post for your answers, i think you missed the point and shouldn't have all…"

Michael Jon Axl replied Oct 25, 2010 to Pretend Science

90 Nov 6, 2010
Reply by Mallory

"This study was based on REM sleep and dealt with your consciousness helping you to f…"

Michael Jon Axl replied Oct 22, 2010 to Pretend Science

90 Nov 6, 2010
Reply by Mallory

"or is it? Without sufficient studies to come to a understanding of ones consciousnes…"

Michael Jon Axl replied Oct 22, 2010 to Pretend Science

90 Nov 6, 2010
Reply by Mallory

RSS

Services we love!

We are in love with our Amazon

Book Store!

Gadget Nerd? Check out Giz Gad!

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

In need a of a professional web site? Check out the good folks at Clear Space Media

© 2014   Created by umar.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service