Michael Jon Axl's Discussions (202)

Discussions Replied To (171) Replies Latest Activity

""What did you mean by this? Were you talking about perception of reality through sen…"

Michael Jon Axl replied Oct 29, 2010 to Pretend Science

90 Nov 6, 2010
Reply by Mallory

"I will give your book a look. I think it is possible that mars may have been the cat…"

Michael Jon Axl replied Oct 28, 2010 to Is life just one large effect from one gigantic cause? Speaking in terms of the universe as a whole.

29 Oct 28, 2010
Reply by Michael Jon Axl

""Meanwhile, science is still increasingly accurate in its descriptions of reality"…"

Michael Jon Axl replied Oct 28, 2010 to Pretend Science

90 Nov 6, 2010
Reply by Mallory

""What you are doing with this thread and what scientists and psychologists use in th…"

Michael Jon Axl replied Oct 28, 2010 to Is life just one large effect from one gigantic cause? Speaking in terms of the universe as a whole.

29 Oct 28, 2010
Reply by Michael Jon Axl

"When you talk of free will your using a religious term. The perceptual free will mak…"

29 Oct 28, 2010
Reply by Michael Jon Axl

""My point was that the trust I give is earned by that research and that learning. It…"

Michael Jon Axl replied Oct 27, 2010 to Pretend Science

90 Nov 6, 2010
Reply by Mallory

"I am capable of understanding my doctor as is anyone with half a brain. medical scie…"

Michael Jon Axl replied Oct 26, 2010 to Pretend Science

90 Nov 6, 2010
Reply by Mallory

"I don't believe in the term perceptual free will. I wouldn't even call that a real t…"

Michael Jon Axl replied Oct 26, 2010 to Is life just one large effect from one gigantic cause? Speaking in terms of the universe as a whole.

29 Oct 28, 2010
Reply by Michael Jon Axl

"Is there possibly more to life than simple chemistry? I have never been interested…"

Michael Jon Axl replied Oct 26, 2010 to Is life just one large effect from one gigantic cause? Speaking in terms of the universe as a whole.

29 Oct 28, 2010
Reply by Michael Jon Axl

"I only acknowledge what I find in the study, which is no different than any scientis…"

29 Oct 28, 2010
Reply by Michael Jon Axl

RSS

Events

Blog Posts

Labels

Posted by Quincy Maxwell on July 20, 2014 at 9:37pm 25 Comments

Services we love

We are in love with our Amazon

Book Store!

Gadget Nerd? Check out Giz Gad!

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

In need a of a professional web site? Check out the good folks at Clear Space Media

© 2014   Created by Dan.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service