Ash Pryce's Discussions (28)

Discussions Replied To (25) Replies Latest Activity

"They say it's flawed and mistaken.  They say fossils are a result of the Flood and t…"

Ash Pryce replied Feb 28, 2012 to What do young earth creationists say about radiocarbon dating?

15 Dec 11, 2013
Reply by David Smith

"I am an agnostic atheist.  One deals with knowledge one with the belief position.  I…"

Ash Pryce replied Feb 18, 2012 to Absolute certainty and being an atheist.

48 Feb 19, 2012
Reply by Allison Macaluso

"It comes from starting with the birth of Jesus as a beginning point.  They then add…"

Ash Pryce replied Jan 19, 2012 to Who says the world is only 6000 years old?

19 Mar 20
Reply by Andy Hoke

"Well this will be solved in the law courts- the Big man has been charged with assaul…"

Ash Pryce replied Dec 26, 2011 to Kid has no train ticket, then gets thrown off by passenger

4 Dec 26, 2011
Reply by Ash Pryce

"The press here have been running with this.  The chap thrown off insists he had a ti…"

Ash Pryce replied Dec 22, 2011 to Kid has no train ticket, then gets thrown off by passenger

4 Dec 26, 2011
Reply by Ash Pryce

"My partners mother died 2 years ago and she wasn't religious or a believer in any wa…"

Ash Pryce replied Dec 13, 2011 to Burying the dead atheist.... how does it work?

17 Dec 15, 2011
Reply by Helen Pluckrose

""I think you over simplify the significance of theism throughout history. Calling it…"

Ash Pryce replied Dec 13, 2011 to What to do when the family is godly?

10 Dec 15, 2011
Reply by Edward Nygma

"Halal doesn't mean it's middle eastern, it just means it's prepared (Slaughtered) in…"

Ash Pryce replied Dec 13, 2011 to Religious food in the cafeteria

82 Dec 15, 2011
Reply by T A A

"My issue is that animals slaughtered under Halal principles aren't slaughtered in th…"

Ash Pryce replied Dec 13, 2011 to Religious food in the cafeteria

82 Dec 15, 2011
Reply by T A A

"I don't really care.  Granted it might be a bigger issue in the states.  But I don't…"

Ash Pryce replied Dec 7, 2011 to Are Atheists strangely attached to nativity scenes?

6 Dec 8, 2011
Reply by Amy L. Cook

RSS

Support T|A

Think Atheist is 100% member supported

All proceeds go to keeping Think Atheist online.

Donate with Dogecoin

Videos

• Add Videos

Services we love

We are in love with our Amazon

Book Store!

Gadget Nerd? Check out Giz Gad!

Into life hacks? Check out LabMinions.com

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

© 2014   Created by Dan.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service