Corey Lord's Discussions (8)

Discussions Replied To (8) Replies Latest Activity

"What I think is really great about this is how so many Christians out there say that…"

Corey Lord replied Jan 12, 2011 to Next time you hear a Christian complain about the government...

11 Jan 15, 2011
Reply by Dustin

"Its very simple.  I don't believe that any god exists because I have no proof of it.…"

Corey Lord replied Jan 12, 2011 to Why Not Deism?

97 Apr 18
Reply by Andy Hoke

"I think it's more the way a lot of "new atheists" go about discussing their position…"

Corey Lord replied Nov 2, 2009 to The Atheist Schism!

35 Nov 2, 2009
Reply by Dave G

"I think this is the best advertisement idea I've come across. Too many atheist adver…"

Corey Lord replied Oct 29, 2009 to Atheist ads to adorn New York subway stations

37 Oct 29, 2009
Reply by Reggie

"I always figured that we could say what we want even we don't believe in the religio…"

Corey Lord replied May 28, 2009 to You can't say Merry Christmas!

27 Dec 2, 2010
Reply by Loop Johnny

"I'm circumcised and I really really enjoy sex without my foreskin. I don't have some…"

Corey Lord replied May 25, 2009 to Circumcision

37 May 30, 2009
Reply by MamboCat

"We celebrate Christmas because of the family closeness and the fact that we focus on…"

Corey Lord replied May 22, 2009 to Do you celebrate christmas, but for a different reason?

22 Dec 23, 2009
Reply by Veritas

"There was no tax benefit to begin with. All states as well the federal government ha…"

Corey Lord replied May 21, 2009 to religious institutions shocked to find the state does not offer them unemployment benefits...

5 May 22, 2009
Reply by Dave G

RSS

Atheist Sites

Forum

What a ride!

Started by Strass Strass in Small Talk 1 hour ago. 0 Replies

The Movie Kiss: Romance or Rape?

Started by Unseen in Society. Last reply by Unseen 7 hours ago. 52 Replies

What is the Destiny of Intelligence?

Started by Roy Plisko in Philosophy. Last reply by _Robert_ 8 hours ago. 82 Replies

Blog Posts

Rounding Up?

Posted by Carol Foley on November 20, 2014 at 3:17am 2 Comments

Services we love!

We are in love with our Amazon

Book Store!

Gadget Nerd? Check out Giz Gad!

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

In need a of a professional web site? Check out the good folks at Clear Space Media

© 2014   Created by umar.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service