Sol Invictus's Discussions (59)

Discussions Replied To (41) Replies Latest Activity

"Agreed, they need to grow a pair; I went to a Catholic high school and I totally und…"

Sol Invictus replied Dec 1, 2010 to CNN Article - "Dueling billboards face off in Christmas controversy"

9 Dec 2, 2010
Reply by Loop Johnny

"I'm personally very supportive of the billboard. As a college student, it seems ever…"

Sol Invictus replied Dec 1, 2010 to CNN Article - "Dueling billboards face off in Christmas controversy"

9 Dec 2, 2010
Reply by Loop Johnny

"This is amazing. I wish that happened around here. Hahaha"

Sol Invictus replied Nov 15, 2010 to You want to get angry? Read this.

20 Nov 28, 2010
Reply by Ken Sorce

"Loved it! Was a little disappointed I couldn't meet up with T|A, but still a great t…"

Sol Invictus replied Oct 30, 2010 to Rally to Restore Sanity and/or Fear - What did you think?

37 Nov 1, 2010
Reply by Becca

"Oh, duh. I overlooked that one (probably because it's hard to take it seriously as a…"

Sol Invictus replied Sep 4, 2010 to Funniest/dumbest arguments you've heard against gay marriage?

19 Sep 5, 2010
Reply by Ryan Farnham

"Yeah, and we're one of 14 states that doesn't allow atheists to hold public office!…"

Sol Invictus replied Aug 25, 2010 to The most religious states in America... and the least

17 Aug 30, 2010
Reply by Wayne Edgar

""Although the time of death is approaching me, I am not afraid of dying and going to…"

Sol Invictus replied Aug 23, 2010 to Here lies an Atheist. All dressed up and no place to go.

33 Jun 19, 2013
Reply by Pope Beanie

"For the love of God, yes. :P"

Sol Invictus replied Jul 31, 2010 to Nipples/breasts? Why so Taboo?

381 Sep 13, 2013
Reply by archaeopteryx

""I refuse to be anti-gay. I refuse to be anti-feminist. I refuse to be anti-artifici…"

Sol Invictus replied Jul 30, 2010 to Anne Rice quits Christianity - announces it on her FB page!

34 Aug 2, 2010
Reply by Shine

"This sounds a lot like the way I remember coming to the conclusion of atheism. My pa…"

Sol Invictus replied Jul 28, 2010 to Your 'Aha!' Atheist Moment

58 Nov 23, 2011
Reply by Kyle

RSS

Forum

Deepak's challenge

Started by Davis Goodman in Small Talk. Last reply by Unseen 58 minutes ago. 29 Replies

Disorders of Sex Development

Started by ɐuɐz ǝllǝıuɐp in Small Talk. Last reply by Tom Sarbeck 1 hour ago. 11 Replies

Lobby

Started by Glen L in Small Talk. Last reply by captain kingsway 1 hour ago. 2 Replies

FROM THE WORD OF GOD IN THE OLD TESTAMENT

Started by Stephen Gunn in Small Talk. Last reply by Derp McChuckles 1 hour ago. 4 Replies

It happened

Started by Belle Rose in Atheist Parenting. Last reply by Derp McChuckles 2 hours ago. 76 Replies

Events

Blog Posts

Labels

Posted by Quincy Maxwell on July 20, 2014 at 9:37pm 11 Comments

Services we love

We are in love with our Amazon

Book Store!

Gadget Nerd? Check out Giz Gad!

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

In need a of a professional web site? Check out the good folks at Clear Space Media

© 2014   Created by Dan.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service