Willson Stoner's Discussions (64)

Discussions Replied To (55) Replies Latest Activity

"I own a Green Cheeked conure. I see cats as vicious evil predators so, of course, I…"

Willson Stoner replied Mar 9 to Help with hitching a plane ride

18 Mar 10
Reply by Unseen

"I believe the rights of the individual trump the rights of the corporation. It would…"

Willson Stoner replied Nov 4, 2013 to Should a company be allowed to opt out of Obamacare for religious reasons?

35 Nov 5, 2013
Reply by Unseen

"Those are the congressmen who signed the letter so yes,they definitely need to go. I…"

Willson Stoner replied Oct 3, 2013 to Does anyone know...

157 Oct 20, 2013
Reply by Gary Clouse

"I'm with you but let's not forget who is really at fault here. http://meadows.house.…"

Willson Stoner replied Oct 2, 2013 to Does anyone know...

157 Oct 20, 2013
Reply by Gary Clouse

"Another group that could be considered "the most American band" would be The Band, e…"

Willson Stoner replied Sep 8, 2013 to Thoughts on American music

6 Sep 9, 2013
Reply by Unseen

"Did you read the above link. I agree with it. Did that guy sound like he was glad th…"

Willson Stoner replied Jul 16, 2013 to Hide your face and weep, if you dare to harm a child.

62 Jul 17, 2013
Reply by Suzanne Olson-Hyde

" Right, When in doubt MAKE CRAP UP! Thanks for showing everyone what you truly are.…"

Willson Stoner replied Jul 16, 2013 to Hide your face and weep, if you dare to harm a child.

62 Jul 17, 2013

"This is not about a recording of Zimmerman cursing at Martin. There is another eyewi…"

62 Jul 17, 2013

"OK, I can find nothing. You would think this would be big news. So we will deal with…"

Willson Stoner replied Jul 15, 2013 to Hide your face and weep, if you dare to harm a child.

62 Jul 17, 2013

"I have to admit I have heard nothing about a recording of Zimmerman yelling at Marti…"

Willson Stoner replied Jul 15, 2013 to Hide your face and weep, if you dare to harm a child.

62 Jul 17, 2013

RSS

Atheist Sites

Blog Posts

In Avoidance of Anger

Posted by Pope Beanie on November 27, 2014 at 4:59pm 0 Comments

The plane that never crashed

Posted by Brazillian atheist on November 27, 2014 at 12:17pm 1 Comment

Services we love!

We are in love with our Amazon

Book Store!

Gadget Nerd? Check out Giz Gad!

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

In need a of a professional web site? Check out the good folks at Clear Space Media

© 2014   Created by umar.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service