Ron Humphrey's Discussions (218)

Discussions Replied To (208) Replies Latest Activity

" The only solution is the complete extermination of the vermin."

Ron Humphrey replied Aug 9 to Is the US being drawn back into Iraq by ISIS/ISIL?

138 Aug 25
Reply by Unseen

"Pure drivel"

Ron Humphrey replied Jul 29 to Five things to remember when talking with atheists

16 Nov 7
Reply by ɐuɐz ǝllǝıuɐp

"I feel much as you do.  When I find myself becoming agitated about current events, I…"

Ron Humphrey replied Jul 29 to Redirecting One's Life

21 Aug 1
Reply by Ed

"If I understand Unseen, what he is saying is that we can't solve all the world's pro…"

Ron Humphrey replied Jul 27 to World conflict and problems other than Israel-Palestine.

56 Aug 6
Reply by Davis Goodman

"I agree wholeheartedly.  The destruction of the ecosystem that is the entire earth i…"

Ron Humphrey replied Jul 27 to World conflict and problems other than Israel-Palestine.

56 Aug 6
Reply by Davis Goodman

"I agree that there are many other problems in the world.  Which of them is more impo…"

56 Aug 6
Reply by Davis Goodman

"The humor aside, what is so pathetic is these fools actually believe what they write…"

Ron Humphrey replied Jul 27 to Signs of the Lord

11 Jul 27
Reply by Physeter

"The idea that a corporation is a "person" is absurd."

Ron Humphrey replied Jul 2 to Supreme Court: religious corporations may restrict women's reproductive health care

61 Jul 9
Reply by Unseen

"Suppose you come upon a stranger on a street corner proclaiming himself as the son o…"

Ron Humphrey replied Jun 21 to What did Jesus get right? And what was wrong?

88 Jul 3
Reply by Gallup's Mirror

"It is probably going to upset a lot of people, but we have to move on from 9-11.  Ye…"

Ron Humphrey replied Jun 15 to The loss in the war against terror

121 Jun 28
Reply by Tom Sarbeck

RSS

Atheist Sites

Blog Posts

Rounding Up?

Posted by Carol Foley on November 20, 2014 at 3:17am 2 Comments

Services we love!

We are in love with our Amazon

Book Store!

Gadget Nerd? Check out Giz Gad!

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

In need a of a professional web site? Check out the good folks at Clear Space Media

© 2014   Created by umar.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service