Ron Humphrey's Discussions (237)

Discussions Replied To (224) Replies Latest Activity

"Absolutely.  I do get discouraged seeing people making things worse.  "

Ron Humphrey replied Jan 1 to Is having a purpose in life of paramount importance?

94 Jan 7
Reply by Ed

"Everything does not have to have a purpose.  The way that I look at it is that thing…"

Ron Humphrey replied Jan 1 to Is having a purpose in life of paramount importance?

94 Jan 7
Reply by Ed

"With apologies to referencing Greek myth, I am afraid that we have opened Pandora's…"

Ron Humphrey replied Dec 24, 2014 to What do we want? Dead cops! When do we want it? Now!

109 Dec 30, 2014
Reply by Virgil

"Sorry for the double post with this one having no content re the topic."

Ron Humphrey replied Dec 24, 2014 to What do we want? Dead cops! When do we want it? Now!

109 Dec 30, 2014
Reply by Virgil

"Clearly there is something about the religion of Islam which produces these people.  "

Ron Humphrey replied Dec 18, 2014 to Why do we tolerate this?

65 Dec 24, 2014
Reply by Virgil

"I have recently come to the same conclusion.  Islam is the equivalent of a tumor.  T…"

Ron Humphrey replied Dec 18, 2014 to Why do we tolerate this?

65 Dec 24, 2014
Reply by Virgil

"If so, he did a piss poor job."

Ron Humphrey replied Nov 11, 2014 to The Pope admits that God is not omnipotent and Big Bang and evolution are real... (WTF!)

55 Nov 18, 2014
Reply by Unseen

"What is the matter?  Cat got your tongue?    "

Ron Humphrey replied Nov 11, 2014 to Hi atheists

22 Nov 16, 2014
Reply by Elijah Coleman

"I would certainly have no problem with quietly putting the book away and not referri…"

Ron Humphrey replied Nov 11, 2014 to Three challenging philosophical questions for Atheists (and agnostics, secularists, humanists, progressives)

39 Nov 17, 2014
Reply by Ari

"It is unfortunate that the term Islamaphobia has come to have negative connotations.…"

Ron Humphrey replied Oct 16, 2014 to In Defense of ‘Islamophobia’

239 Jan 10
Reply by kris feenstra

RSS

Religion Virus

Services we love!

We are in love with our Amazon

Book Store!

Gadget Nerd? Check out Giz Gad!

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

In need a of a professional web site? Check out the good folks at Clear Space Media

© 2015   Created by umar.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service