Ron Humphrey's Discussions (212)

Discussions Replied To (202) Replies Latest Activity

"How did this discussion change into an exchange about creating government jobs.  The…"

Ron Humphrey replied Sep 11 to Resolved: Business doesn't create jobs, consumers do. Discuss...

81 13 hours ago
Reply by Jason Paisley

"If you find the world ugly and corrupt AND you believe in a god what does that say a…"

Ron Humphrey replied Aug 24 to The Crisp Sounds Of Reality

8 Aug 24
Reply by Ari

"Does anyone doubt that we are in a struggle with Islam to the death?  They, meaning…"

Ron Humphrey replied Aug 15 to Is the US being drawn back into Iraq by ISIS/ISIL?

138 Aug 25
Reply by Unseen

"No, no nukes.  We just summon up the will to go in with an overwhelming force and be…"

Ron Humphrey replied Aug 12 to Is the US being drawn back into Iraq by ISIS/ISIL?

138 Aug 25
Reply by Unseen

" The only solution is the complete extermination of the vermin."

Ron Humphrey replied Aug 9 to Is the US being drawn back into Iraq by ISIS/ISIL?

138 Aug 25
Reply by Unseen

"Pure drivel"

Ron Humphrey replied Jul 29 to Five things to remember when talking with atheists

14 Sep 3
Reply by Scott Graves

"I feel much as you do.  When I find myself becoming agitated about current events, I…"

Ron Humphrey replied Jul 29 to Redirecting One's Life

21 Aug 1
Reply by Ed

"If I understand Unseen, what he is saying is that we can't solve all the world's pro…"

Ron Humphrey replied Jul 27 to World conflict and problems other than Israel-Palestine.

56 Aug 6
Reply by Davis Goodman

"I agree wholeheartedly.  The destruction of the ecosystem that is the entire earth i…"

Ron Humphrey replied Jul 27 to World conflict and problems other than Israel-Palestine.

56 Aug 6
Reply by Davis Goodman

"I agree that there are many other problems in the world.  Which of them is more impo…"

56 Aug 6
Reply by Davis Goodman

RSS

Blog Posts

PI = 4

Posted by _Robert_ on September 16, 2014 at 8:53pm 3 Comments

Invictus

Posted by Marinda on September 11, 2014 at 4:08pm 0 Comments

Ads

Services we love!

We are in love with our Amazon

Book Store!

Gadget Nerd? Check out Giz Gad!

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

In need a of a professional web site? Check out the good folks at Clear Space Media

© 2014   Created by umar.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service