Ron Humphrey's Discussions (244)

Discussions Replied To (229) Replies Latest Activity

"If you read the definitions of cult, at least one of them fits any religion includin…"

Ron Humphrey replied on Friday to Is Christianity a cult

19 19 hours ago
Reply by Unseen

"The United States does indeed have a great deal to be proud of .  That said, there a…"

Ron Humphrey replied Feb 24 to Why is America so special?

52 Mar 10
Reply by Unseen

"Health care for profit is a truly evil thing"

Ron Humphrey replied Feb 13 to An ethical problem

33 Feb 18
Reply by Gallup's Mirror

"Absolutely"

Ron Humphrey replied Feb 13 to Should 'personal belief' vaccine exemptions be allowed?

25 Feb 13
Reply by Ron Humphrey

"I think you are correct.  Barbarism knows no limits."

Ron Humphrey replied Feb 4 to ISIS does the worst yet with still worse to come...

2 Feb 4
Reply by Ron Humphrey

"Many years ago my brother, my cousin and her husband and another friend of theirs de…"

Ron Humphrey replied Jan 16 to What is Speaking in Tongues?

73 Jan 22
Reply by Billy Bob Mea

"It may not be a predictable event, but without a means of defense, the out come is p…"

Ron Humphrey replied Jan 14 to France has strict gun laws. Why didn’t that save Charlie Hebdo victims?

312 Jan 31
Reply by Gregg R Thomas

"Criminals and terrorists dont give a damn about laws regulating guns.  That is why s…"

Ron Humphrey replied Jan 14 to France has strict gun laws. Why didn’t that save Charlie Hebdo victims?

312 Jan 31
Reply by Gregg R Thomas

"I interpret "unexpected gun"  to mean that the terrorist wasn't expecting anyone to…"

312 Jan 31
Reply by Gregg R Thomas

"The sooner all non Muslims become Islamaphobes, the better. We have to recognize the…"

Ron Humphrey replied Jan 9 to In Defense of ‘Islamophobia’

239 Jan 10
Reply by kris feenstra

RSS

Services we love!

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

© 2015   Created by umar.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service