Wesley's Discussions (376)

Discussions Replied To (344) Replies Latest Activity

"Of course.. this is the difference in Paulism and what Jesus supposedly said in the…"

Wesley replied Jan 17, 2013 to Hypothetical Question - What would society be like if there were no consequences?

155 Jan 23, 2013
Reply by Cathy Cooper

"Here's a poem a friend of mine wrote that touches on a few points you've made.  'Por…"

Wesley replied Jan 17, 2013 to Hypothetical Question - What would society be like if there were no consequences?

155 Jan 23, 2013
Reply by Cathy Cooper

"The laws of physics would have to be suspended.. for every action has its reaction. …"

Wesley replied Jan 16, 2013 to Hypothetical Question - What would society be like if there were no consequences?

155 Jan 23, 2013
Reply by Cathy Cooper

"What if the teachers accidently shoot some kids or staff in the crossfire?   Is that…"

Wesley replied Dec 15, 2012 to Would the Connecticut elementary school toll have been smaller if...

973 Mar 2, 2013
Reply by SteveInCO

"We need to come up with non-lethal but effective weapons..   I'm still waiting for t…"

Wesley replied Dec 15, 2012 to Would the Connecticut elementary school toll have been smaller if...

973 Mar 2, 2013
Reply by SteveInCO

"@Katrin.. I like this responce very much.. I also don't see a need for a label that…"

Wesley replied Nov 15, 2012 to BE OFFENDED!!

111 Dec 4, 2012
Reply by Tom Sarbeck

"What's to distinguish the authenticity of the Hindu trinity of Brahma Vishnu Shiva v…"

111 Dec 4, 2012
Reply by Tom Sarbeck

"I don't have to use science to refute a god... There is simply nothing there to sugg…"

111 Dec 4, 2012
Reply by Tom Sarbeck

"actually there was a study that showed that people who knew people were praying for…"

Wesley replied Nov 13, 2012 to "oh god please help me"

127 Nov 29, 2012
Reply by Charles Corey Stewart

"Sure.. I've called on every thing that might help.    It is something to do when you…"

Wesley replied Nov 11, 2012 to "oh god please help me"

127 Nov 29, 2012
Reply by Charles Corey Stewart

RSS

Support T|A

Think Atheist is 100% member supported

All proceeds go to keeping Think Atheist online.

Donate with Dogecoin

Members

Forum

Favorite movie or actor/actress.

Started by Devlin Cuite in Small Talk. Last reply by Unseen 9 minutes ago. 3 Replies

Videos

• Add Videos

Services we love

We are in love with our Amazon

Book Store!

Gadget Nerd? Check out Giz Gad!

Into life hacks? Check out LabMinions.com

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

© 2014   Created by Dan.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service