Choscura's Discussions (35)

Discussions Replied To (32) Replies Latest Activity

"Just go Go for the party but not the baptism itself Don't go because even going to t…"

Choscura replied Jul 19, 2011 to Baptism - Need advice please

66 Jul 22, 2011
Reply by James

"If you believe in the bible, then you disbelieve the bible for contradicting your be…"

Choscura replied Jul 17, 2011 to Atheistis slogans to ward off door to door christians.

44 Sep 26, 2011
Reply by Ratifying Obliqueer

"Race, like religion, is something used to categorize people and in a way make them c…"

Choscura replied Jul 12, 2011 to The Burden of the White Male is the Responsiblity of the White Male

185 Jul 13, 2011
Reply by Arcus

"Can't we reach a compromise and call it 711 street? the numbers match up and can eas…"

Choscura replied Jun 25, 2011 to Picking and choosing the right fight - Uproar Over "7 in Heaven Way"

42 Jul 2, 2011
Reply by Nathan Hevenstone

"Free inquiry and scientific examination have pointed to nothing but the well known o…"

Choscura replied Jun 25, 2011 to Picking and choosing the right fight - Uproar Over "7 in Heaven Way"

42 Jul 2, 2011
Reply by Nathan Hevenstone

"google search for 'atheist forum'."

Choscura replied Jun 11, 2011 to How did YOU find ThinkAtheist?

155 Jan 24, 2013
Reply by Sarah Jane Hall

"I kind of have a mixed opinion of polyamory.  Yes, there is a lot of religious bulls…"

Choscura replied Jun 10, 2011 to I want an atheist commune. Who's in?

34 Aug 7, 2013
Reply by Nude0007

"Using scarcely-known historical trivia is a theistic ploy, not an atheistic one, and…"

Choscura replied Jun 8, 2011 to Critique my statement: debate help

11 Jun 8, 2011
Reply by Jim Minion

"Plato's supposition could rationally be said to be half true (but only half true); t…"

11 Jun 8, 2011
Reply by Jim Minion

"Don't say "Xians", just write out "Christians".  While I won't dispute your argument…"

11 Jun 8, 2011
Reply by Jim Minion

RSS

Forum

The Elephant in the Room...

Started by Belle Rose in Small Talk. Last reply by Kairan Nierde 37 minutes ago. 15 Replies

An awakening.....radical acceptance.....

Started by Belle Rose in Crime and Punishment. Last reply by Belle Rose 50 minutes ago. 1 Reply

East German Shame

Started by Davis Goodman in Law, Trials, and Decisions. Last reply by Davis Goodman 2 hours ago. 14 Replies

Why do we tolerate this?

Started by Belle Rose in Crime and Punishment. Last reply by Tom Sarbeck 2 hours ago. 26 Replies

Blog Posts

How did that happen?

Posted by Belle Rose on December 19, 2014 at 4:36am 6 Comments

Pabst Blue Ribbon to the rescue!

Posted by Ed on December 15, 2014 at 9:33pm 0 Comments

Services we love!

We are in love with our Amazon

Book Store!

Gadget Nerd? Check out Giz Gad!

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

In need a of a professional web site? Check out the good folks at Clear Space Media

© 2014   Created by umar.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service