Eric Diaz's Discussions (34)

Discussions Replied To (31) Replies Latest Activity

"Actually that girl is wrong. The Flying Spaghetti Monster is the only reason why her…"

Eric Diaz replied May 22, 2012 to How do I respond to this? ("It didn't 'just happen!")

66 May 26, 2012
Reply by dizzyduckie

"So the best thing god can do is to give a man cancer and then take it away?...Why no…"

Eric Diaz replied May 22, 2012 to Is the neutral verdict on the existence of God being maintain by God?

432 Oct 19, 2012
Reply by Michael

"I came out as soon as I noticed I was atheist. Personally as much as a love my famil…"

Eric Diaz replied May 21, 2012 to The ties that bind

55 May 27, 2012
Reply by archaeopteryx

"Dissecting this with Occam"s razor. What is more likely? That god is keeping neutral…"

Eric Diaz replied May 20, 2012 to Is the neutral verdict on the existence of God being maintain by God?

432 Oct 19, 2012
Reply by Michael

"I tend to avoid it if the person is too religious. If I sense the person is open min…"

Eric Diaz replied May 12, 2012 to Debating

24 May 18, 2012
Reply by Rich Orwell

"I slightly agree, when you just give facts and theories they become skeptical of the…"

Eric Diaz replied May 10, 2012 to My Thoughts on Why Some Don't Give Up Religion

245 Sep 13, 2012
Reply by David Tacy

"Some of my close relatives have died, and it did not affect my disbelief. As long as…"

Eric Diaz replied May 2, 2012 to Do atheists convert to theists, esp. after someone dies?

23 May 6, 2012
Reply by Noble9

"You most likely will be fine as long as you are not pushy like a Jehovah's Witness.…"

Eric Diaz replied Apr 24, 2012 to College life as an atheist

16 Apr 25, 2012
Reply by Colleen

"This crap is very old. The reason they say its Einstein is to give the "argument" so…"

Eric Diaz replied Apr 16, 2012 to (re)Explosion of this on facebook is kind of annoying

75 May 27, 2012
Reply by Courtney Hammett

"A friend of mine who is a retired calculus professor is also a young earth creationi…"

Eric Diaz replied Apr 14, 2012 to Would indoctrinated kids be able to grasp the fundamentals of math and science in school if they weren't limited by religious beliefs?

18 Apr 14, 2012
Reply by Eric Diaz

RSS

Support T|A

Think Atheist is 100% member supported

All proceeds go to keeping Think Atheist online.

Donate with Dogecoin

Members

Forum

Things you hate.

Started by Devlin Cuite in Small Talk. Last reply by Unseen 24 minutes ago. 90 Replies

Videos

• Add Videos

Services we love

We are in love with our Amazon

Book Store!

Gadget Nerd? Check out Giz Gad!

Into life hacks? Check out LabMinions.com

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

© 2014   Created by Dan.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service