Teri G's Discussions (213)

Discussions Replied To (181) Replies Latest Activity

"Understanding is relative to how you see the world. There will always be certain exp…"

Teri G replied Jan 7 to Why do people dislike me because i am agnostic?

83 Jan 11
Reply by Reg The Fronkey Farmer

"People forget that we all considered ourselves 'agnostic' at some stage or another.…"

Teri G replied Jan 6 to Why do people dislike me because i am agnostic?

83 Jan 11
Reply by Reg The Fronkey Farmer

"Welcome to Think Atheist! You've chosen a good place to join and discuss. There is a…"

Teri G replied Jan 6 to I'm new

13 Mar 24
Reply by Royal red

"He had counselled people from prisons, to mental hospitals, to brain damaged people,…"

Teri G replied Dec 29, 2013 to Exploring what sexual health really looks like...

109 Dec 31, 2013
Reply by Tom Sarbeck

"I think there is a thin line between healthy vs non-healthy sexuality and everyone d…"

Teri G replied Dec 28, 2013 to Exploring what sexual health really looks like...

109 Dec 31, 2013
Reply by Tom Sarbeck

"There are 2 people in a marriage. Let's say for instance that I turn a cold shoulder…"

Teri G replied Dec 28, 2013 to Exploring what sexual health really looks like...

109 Dec 31, 2013
Reply by Tom Sarbeck

"Haha that must be interesting to observe!"

109 Dec 31, 2013
Reply by Tom Sarbeck

"I have a problem with the swinger lifestyle. It does not suite me or my needs as a w…"

Teri G replied Dec 27, 2013 to Exploring what sexual health really looks like...

109 Dec 31, 2013
Reply by Tom Sarbeck

"I know this is a bit of a silly one and probably not what you're looking for, but a…"

Teri G replied Dec 14, 2013 to Atheist characters in fiction

67 Jan 2
Reply by Nicolas Gauvin

"I am a South African and I can say how equally appalled and EMBARRASSED I am at my c…"

Teri G replied Dec 14, 2013 to Fake sign-language guy: I saw angels

16 Dec 15, 2013
Reply by Unseen

RSS

Forum

In Defense of ‘Islamophobia’

Started by Brian Daurelle in Society. Last reply by Davis Goodman 53 minutes ago. 55 Replies

Sunday Disassembly

Started by Reg The Fronkey Farmer in Society. Last reply by Unseen 4 hours ago. 12 Replies

Awe struck

Started by Davis Goodman in Small Talk. Last reply by Unseen 17 hours ago. 40 Replies

where when how who why ?

Started by aubrey knows nothing * in Small Talk. Last reply by Davis Goodman 17 hours ago. 5 Replies

Services we love!

We are in love with our Amazon

Book Store!

Gadget Nerd? Check out Giz Gad!

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

In need a of a professional web site? Check out the good folks at Clear Space Media

© 2014   Created by umar.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service